Dallas Texas stand up! Team Dallas anyone?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Speaking of Dallas I'm moving there in two months. Where is the cheapest semi-decent place to live the area. I hear Arlington is cheap.

You can't really go wrong anywhere in the DFW area. I remember reading somewhere that it was one of the areas in the nation with the smallest increasein housing prices over a certain period of time (I think it was like the last 2 years). The housing is already really cheap, so even if prices were to go up alittle, it still wouldn't be that expensive. I would suggest either Arlington (South, Southwest, or North) or Mansfield. You could probably find a lot ofhouses in Mansfield, since it's still developing.

Speaking of Dallas I'm moving there in two months. Where is the cheapest semi-decent place to live the area. I hear Arlington is cheap.

come live with me in Oak Cliff...

Originally Posted by mario23407

come live with me in Oak Cliff...

laugh.gif
you know the cliff aint really visitor friendly bro.

But on a side note South Dallas Cafe FTW
pimp.gif

Oh yeah is this team only for Dallas or the DFW period ??

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

ay OCT and SOUF DALLAS in the the house!!!! So are we making a team big D or what???

ill rep it as long as someone makes one...
cmon guys oak cliff is not bad at all.....now south dallas thats a different story..

Back
Top Bottom