Dame Dash selling his shoe collection and plaques on eBay (OGs enter)

He def needs the cash. He did that family therapy show last year which he would never do unless he needed the cash.

Maybe he's finally letting go of his past...

I thought he has invested in the legalize weed business

bah gawd @ the current bid for the RD gold plaque :sick:

I know it's Reasonable Doubt (duh) but still.

If those Nike AF1 Low Linens were in my size, I would spend w/e to win them. Only AF1 Low from that era I've never owned. I also wouldn't mind the Reasonable Doubt & College Dropout plaques. The photo of B.I.G., Jay, Dame & Biggs playing monopoly with real money is a great poster.

As for why Dame's selling his collection, that's his business. If there's one thing I've learned from financial consulting is never judge someone's finances unless you have their numbers in front of you.

I thought in the Trinidad video the Shoezeum dude said proceeds were going to the Wounded Warrior project.

Maybe he's finally letting go of his past...

I thought he has invested in the legalize weed business

Only on Niketalk would people equate selling sneakers as a significant financial come up for a guy still investing in his own businesses :lol:

As for why Dame's selling his collection, that's his business. If there's one thing I've learned from financial consulting is never judge someone's finances unless you have their numbers in front of you.

I don't think this kind of logic plays a factor in these conversations.

Last edited:
Did Hov, Dame, and Biggs sell Rocafella and split the profits when they broke up?

Only on Niketalk would people equate selling sneakers as a significant financial come up for a guy still investing in his own businesses :lol:

I wasn't stating he's selling his shoes for the investment.

I read that he had invested in the legalize weed business and it's up and operational.

I just think he finally realized that he needs to let go of his past. Maybe he's ready to move on from those items

Who knows...

I doubt Dame has as many clothes as Kim K. She has to unload clothes because she has too much.

How you gonna donate heels?

So instead sell it...

Plus she's not selling anything personal like Dame.

He's selling Aaliyah's plaque. Like cmon y'all.

Cats been saying dame has been broke for like 3 years.

I think he got back on his feet.

He's just selling all this stuff to live a minimalist lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom