www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhuq20BzuD1c7w4Bk4

Straight out the Robin Givens playbook.

mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
enh, get em both outta here.

This chick should have stayed on VH1 and Chad should have stayed off VH1

laugh.gif
She had a plan and executed it FLAWLESSLY. Bird is a joke. To think that she'll become some spokesperson for domestic violence when she instigates violence.

She gave that man the okie doke and he fell for it. Woman are some scheming creatures :smh:

If i ever get super rich, im dealing wit strictly prostitutes. People

Change around when they know you holding.

not excusing his actions. but she doesn't care about his life, if she did she woulda just got hit and been alright.

if that makes sense.

not excusing his actions, just saying it could have been handled with out the police getting involved and everything that came after.

tear game proper.

Last edited:
Im still trying to wrap my head around why dudes sitting on millions get with broads that have nothing to lose.

mean.gif

i cant stand to look at her face bro.

athletes dedicate their entire childhood, their body and give up so much to 

play the sport they love and getting their fam out of poverty

and make a living doing just that and these chicks

cant wait to take half , not condoning what he did but i dont believe

at any point of this she was in love with him , she had no business marrying

that dude. chad's been in the nfl for about a decade now , never once did he get

in a off field altercation , no child support issue's ...nothing of the sort,

these chicks are the WORSE

Last edited:
Bruh you can find a evelyn in uptown new york behind any mcdonalds cash register taking orders.

i know, but she wasn't at mcdonalds. she was in some upscale club probably in vip or near it because her ******* were popping out of her dress.

these types are career criminals. you know what it is.

she played the better chess game.

Last edited:
I get this feeling that she's fake and a liar from the video. Just the way she says she can never speak to the guy and hope he get's help.

Rihanna didn't even say that about Chris Brown. Not to really compare but this girl just doesn't sound truthful.

Bruh you can find a evelyn in uptown new york behind any mcdonalds cash register taking orders.
THIS!

On top of that, her PAST is SO OUT there it's not even funny. I almost don't feel bad for Chad because it's like he walked into this knowing he'd get played. Did he not watch her on VH1? She been passed around SO many circles it's not even funny! How could you marry her? Chad you played yourself, and now she's gonna get MILLIONS from this one. She made a power MOVE, Chad took the "L". Good luck Chad.

This is a primetime TV exclusive. 

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom