Damn Charlie Sheen vol.. this is before the 36 hour bender?

It's all relative. A party like that might sound cool/fun to the average joe but that's not Sheen's first time (obviously). If you're his age with kids and a decent ex-wife who even allows you to say hi to them from time to time then you should know better and have lived through enough wild times to be tired and kind of bored with it. 

this dude is nuts, honestly i kind of understand him paying for everything, i mean, he cant have regular groupies because, i mean do you guys honestly believe a regular girl would put up with everything in the interview?? i honestly dont think so, she and everyone else does because of the money or the promise of money

this dude is nuts, honestly i kind of understand him paying for everything, i mean, he cant have regular groupies because, i mean do you guys honestly believe a regular girl would put up with everything in the interview?? i honestly dont think so, she and everyone else does because of the money or the promise of money

After decades of all this drug use and him still being alive,this man is NOT going to die at the hands of drugs.

Goddamn this dude is wild,I still don't understand how he's the highest paid actor on TV.

That interview with the girl was wild
eek.gif

After decades of all this drug use and him still being alive,this man is NOT going to die at the hands of drugs.

Goddamn this dude is wild,I still don't understand how he's the highest paid actor on TV.

That interview with the girl was wild
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

MAN MAN MAN soooooooooo many people that can't ever quote in any MAN posts again... MAN!!!!!

The last two posts ive seen of yours have been damn near undecipherable... whats your deal...

bro

MAN MAN MAN soooooooooo many people that can't ever quote in any MAN posts again... MAN!!!!!

The last two posts ive seen of yours have been damn near undecipherable... whats your deal...

bro

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bro

Tomorrow I wont remember posting this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bro

Tomorrow I wont remember posting this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im so lost...do people really think this is cool? I can understand livin it up if youre making money, but this? people really have a strange perspective on things. The man has kids, they're gonna be messed up cuz of this dude. Rich, but messed up.

Im so lost...do people really think this is cool? I can understand livin it up if youre making money, but this? people really have a strange perspective on things. The man has kids, they're gonna be messed up cuz of this dude. Rich, but messed up.

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

Co-sign. Hes over 40 years old and you guys think this kinda behavior from a grown @#$ man with a family is acceptable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

Co-sign. Hes over 40 years old and you guys think this kinda behavior from a grown @#$ man with a family is acceptable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by miamin2

I'd love to party it up with this guy

I would say that too, but I call in sick after doing a fraction of the type of partying Sheen does. I'd probably die of heart failure if I try to keep up with that cat.
First thing I thought of. My heart weakens at just the thought of putting into my body what Charlie does. Some scary @$@# if you ask me.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by miamin2

I'd love to party it up with this guy

I would say that too, but I call in sick after doing a fraction of the type of partying Sheen does. I'd probably die of heart failure if I try to keep up with that cat.
First thing I thought of. My heart weakens at just the thought of putting into my body what Charlie does. Some scary @$@# if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom