Damn Charlie Sheen vol.. this is before the 36 hour bender?

LOL at the next newest episode of Two and Half Men being titled..."Three Hookers and a Philly Cheesesteak"

Originally Posted by techmen31

I wanna see this dude on celebrity rehab next season.
For the last time, Charlie Sheen is not a D-list celebrity and will never go on VH1.

Originally Posted by techmen31

I wanna see this dude on celebrity rehab next season.
For the last time, Charlie Sheen is not a D-list celebrity and will never go on VH1.

Yeah...this girl is nuts. Weighs like 95 pounds but drinks like no other. Also admitting she had a miscarriage with K-Fed, watching his kids and having sex on a towel is funny and nuts. Also her whole abortion thing....."I just go to sleep and wake up like nothing happened."

And her whole philosophy about her getting older and how plastic surgery will advance and help her look like a 20 year old. Has this chick seen Lil' Kim or the other girls that OD on plastic surgery?

Yeah...this girl is nuts. Weighs like 95 pounds but drinks like no other. Also admitting she had a miscarriage with K-Fed, watching his kids and having sex on a towel is funny and nuts. Also her whole abortion thing....."I just go to sleep and wake up like nothing happened."

And her whole philosophy about her getting older and how plastic surgery will advance and help her look like a 20 year old. Has this chick seen Lil' Kim or the other girls that OD on plastic surgery?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

yo this #%%* makes me want to treat my future daughters RIGHT. This is SCARY. 
She said "I want a bentley" and charlie said "done"

man these celebs ain't %+#@. ole simp !*% scary dudes with money. @$*$ these skeezos. dude tried to create the playboy mansion.
30t6p3b.gif

chick just talks about coke like its NOTHING. 
eek.gif
. chick got 30 thousand... this chick has no future. 

Chick has a kidney disease and pissed blood this morning... and KEEPS DRINKING EVERY DAY! and just keeps popping pills.
30t6p3b.gif

She said she was going through cum withdrawals 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

yo this #%%* makes me want to treat my future daughters RIGHT. This is SCARY. 
She said "I want a bentley" and charlie said "done"

man these celebs ain't %+#@. ole simp !*% scary dudes with money. @$*$ these skeezos. dude tried to create the playboy mansion.
30t6p3b.gif

chick just talks about coke like its NOTHING. 
eek.gif
. chick got 30 thousand... this chick has no future. 

Chick has a kidney disease and pissed blood this morning... and KEEPS DRINKING EVERY DAY! and just keeps popping pills.
30t6p3b.gif

She said she was going through cum withdrawals 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Dude makes 1million+ per episode.

No worries, he'll be dead soon. Think about it. These are only the incidents we HEAR about. There must be countless other times with even worse behavior that hasn't been addressed.

Did Charlie sleep with your mother or something? You are hating hard on him
laugh.gif

No worries, he'll be dead soon. Think about it. These are only the incidents we HEAR about. There must be countless other times with even worse behavior that hasn't been addressed.

laugh.gif

I thought it was weird that Kacey Jordan said that the other girls that were there were hurt looking or old. From those pics from TMZ, those girls looked better then her. Maybe she was being a hater but Charlie Sheen seemed to like her more then the other girls.

I thought it was weird that Kacey Jordan said that the other girls that were there were hurt looking or old. From those pics from TMZ, those girls looked better then her. Maybe she was being a hater but Charlie Sheen seemed to like her more then the other girls.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm not mad, i just didn't know all this was possible. This %*** is mind-blowing. Dudes are out here really doing more than we could have ever imagined. 

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm not mad, i just didn't know all this was possible. This %*** is mind-blowing. Dudes are out here really doing more than we could have ever imagined. 

Back
Top Bottom