Damn chris brown is really going to jail Vol 5 yrs

Doesn't the woman have to prove CB stole her phone?

Or can anyone say CB stole/hit/etc and he goes to jail.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Doesn't the woman have to prove CB stole her phone?

Or can anyone say CB stole/hit/etc and he goes to jail.

She has witnesses...And Of course they can pick CB out of a line up...
laugh.gif

But that's my point, who is to say a woman and her "witnesses" didn't frame CB.

I don't think CB is going to jail over this. I'm sure he has a team of lawyers on the case and the women are going to say they wanted some shine or fame off CB name and they are sorry for the situation.

I do not know the story behind this but
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I don't wanna she he deserves it, he obviously still getting picked on for the Rihanna incident. Almost like OJ all over again, "We gonna get you for something!"
Kill that noise. Chris Brown aint beat on no white girl. If he had beat on Taylor Swift then I can see the vendetta.

read about chris brown stealin that girl's phone because she took pictures. dude will probably be picking up trash on the highway again.

So let me get this straight they are really trying to send homie to jail for smashing some nosy *%#!##$ cell phone. Any other case they would give shorty a few stacks and move on this *@! sounds reallllllllllllllllllllllllllll fishy

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

I don't wanna she he deserves it, he obviously still getting picked on for the Rihanna incident. Almost like OJ all over again, "We gonna get you for something!"
Kill that noise. Chris Brown aint beat on no white girl. If he had beat on Taylor Swift then I can see the vendetta.
I see where you're coming from, but I learned this today. White dudes LOVE some Rihanna.

Thm237778_Img235063_n.jpg

I dunno...

laugh.gif

I see where you're coming from, but I learned this today. White dudes LOVE some Rihanna.

I dunno...
The law don't care about no island girl. They probably would deport her *!* if she tried to speak up for Chris.

laugh.gif

I dunno...
The law don't care about no island girl. They probably would deport her *!* if she tried to speak up for Chris.
You'd be right if she wasn't dancing and singing POP songs.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Some of you don't understand how probation works

Seriously. But TBH, it doesn't stop at probation, and from what I read around here they don't have a firm grasp on how most things work in life.

They just say 5 years to scare people (Word to BET), Dude is getting nothing close to 5 years, %%*$+ is getting 90 days max.

Dude's a bum though, Dont't care what happens to him.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I hope he gets all 5 years. Don't care if it's justified or not, dude is annoying as @#$%. The world is a better place without him and Rihanna

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Free breezy
I'ma throw quarters at anyones forehead I see wearing a free breezy shirt. Oh I'ma love watching my timeline for the tears from #teambreezy

no you're not.

you're going to sit your @%% there and do nothing.

hahahahahafa...On the real, why are y'all glad the famb went to jail, though? Someone please break it down to me..Y'all sound worse than those old conservative people on TV.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by cap1229

I'ma throw quarters at anyones forehead I see wearing a free breezy shirt. Oh I'ma love watching my timeline for the tears from #teambreezy

no you're not.

you're going to sit your @%% there and do nothing.

hahahahahafa...On the real, why are y'all glad the famb went to jail, though? Someone please break it down to me..Y'all sound worse than those old conservative people on TV.
-Attention @#$@$
-Hoodrats idolize him, so by default, I want him gone
-Dumb as @#$%
-Terrible music

Originally Posted by SFC415

pimp.gif

I hope he gets all 5 years. Don't care if it's justified or not, dude is annoying as @#$%. The world is a better place without him and Rihanna

Wishing jail on another man you don't even know.

My dude Breezy needs to get his head straight... He stay in trouble.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom