Damn Cleveland... Vol. What are we doing?

Sounds crazy but i'm glad he shot himself vs the police doing it

PR/news nightmare as to why they shot/killed him vs not killing dylan roof

I've been following the news, not the thread. I didn't think there was any confirmation that he had more than one victim...

well now it probably will never be confirmed. But he said it in his video and there were a couple of articles I read that stated it as well.

I cant believe some people are claiming this to be a hoax

someone just told me the shooting that happened in VA on the news live was a hoax as well :smh:

Last edited:
Could've saved 15 lives if he just did that before he even got out the bed the other morning. Piece of trash.

Wait he killed 15 people?

I knew he was going to off himself. I thought they were going to find his remains months from now in some remote area.

RIP to the old man. I hope he had a blessed 75+ years. If his family is any indication, he was a special man.

We live in a violent society bros.

I've seen both 13 and 15 listed, not totally sure

Pretty sure dude only claimed that he killed 13-15 other people but it's not true. He named some addresses/locations in one of his videos before shooting the old man. Law enforcement reportedly checked those locations and no other victims were found. 

I read a comment somewhere that said dude was most likely lying about killing other people (hopefully) because he was saying all types of different numbers and couldn't really sit on how many he really, supposedly killed. Comment also said something along the lines of he probably is lying in order to make Joy Lane feel more horrible about the situation

Last edited:
Pretty sure dude only claimed that he killed 13-15 other people but it's not true. He named some addresses/locations in one of his videos before shooting the old man. Law enforcement reportedly checked those locations and no other victims were found. 

I read a comment somewhere that said dude was most likely lying about killing other people (hopefully) because he was saying all types of different numbers and couldn't really sit on how many he really, supposedly killed. Comment also said something along the lines of he probably is lying in order to make Joy Lane feel more horrible about the situation

I thought about it that way too. I doubt he killed that many people. :smh:

but if they caught him they should of tried him for all the ones he claimed

Last edited:
Kill the old man on FB live and leave him on the sidewalk, but kill the other 13-14 people and hide them? Bull.....shidddddddddd  This negro aint Snoop & ol boy from The Wire.

Wow dudes is ruthless. Out here ordering from mickey d like ish is sweet

Glad they had some quick thinking

Back
Top Bottom