Damn How Many Times Have Nike Retroed The Air Max 95's Neon?

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

And yet I don't have a pair lol
mad.gif

They should release them twice per year (June/Dec) in a limited/GR type release. That way they sell out, but enough are made to go around to those who wantthem.

I can honestly say that these shoes can come out anytime, and still sell. That's the sign of a classic shoe.

I don't have a pair
embarassed.gif

I always passed them up, either because they used to come out when I had already bought a pair of Jordan's or money was too tight.

I know last time they retroed I had them in my shopping cart on Swoosh ($84) and I couldn't pull the trigger, I had my bank account on another tab
laugh.gif
....money was tight, still is.

way to many IMO, the most recent colrways are still on the shelfs at the shoe stores.

as many times as it takes for people to realize it's just that overrated. it's basically the like a white/white air force 1

i mean...the shoe is great and a classic but they do release it alot...kinda makes them a little less special

I believe about 6 times. including the one time only pack. I had the 08 retro's. seen that they were made better than the 06 and the 09 retro's. imo. Irecently traded them to my friend for a pair of Air Trainer 1's from the 112 pack. way better shoe with close to the same colors.

I believe about 6 times. including the one time only pack. I had the 08 retro's. seen that they were made better than the 06 and the 09 retro's. imo. Irecently traded them to my friend for a pair of Air Trainer 1's from the 112 pack. way better shoe with close to the same colors.

if Nike just stuck to the basic grey gradient scheme it would work so well for them. As it is SMH at the recent releases like the Bird's Nest, NYCblackout, Gucci, Sabretooth, etc.

Seriously it's almost like Nike knows that trash will hit outlets.

Stick to what works since it ain't broken. Bring out the Antifreeze cw already

Back
Top Bottom