[| -- Damn, how the hell do I get this in my House? (PIC) -- |]

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Kallie Loc

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Plasma FTL.

Why is that

when you are too close to a plasma television the images become dark/blurred as well as looking at it from certain angles. Thats why plasma tvs are so cheap, its outdated technology. LCD/LED for the win....Also plasmas are prone to blowing out in a short span of time..
With a tv of that size you shouldn't need to sit real close anyway. And how are Plasma televisions cheap??

Cheaper in price compared to LCD/LED

I can't handle the move from my 32 to our big screen tv when I play xbox on it.

That thing would mess up my whole flow.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by Kallie Loc

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Plasma FTL.

Why is that

when you are too close to a plasma television the images become dark/blurred as well as looking at it from certain angles. Thats why plasma tvs are so cheap, its outdated technology. LCD/LED for the win....Also plasmas are prone to blowing out in a short span of time..
that, and imgs can burn in plasma, making that img there forever. they also dont recommend gaming on plasma tvs.

but it would be sick to have none the less. forget getting it in your house, i dont have a wall big enough to put it up against
sick.gif

All these posts are misinformation. Step your HDTV knowledge up fellas.

Plasmas haven't had burn in issues in years unless you are talking about off brands like Olevia, viewing angle is equal to LCD's. Plasmas used to havea wider viewing angle than LCD's but the newer LCD's are equal now. Plasmas last like 8 years. There's more but I'm not gonna write 2-3paragraphs on this.

Seriously, the dudes spewing misconceptions about plasma's are PURE IDIOTS.. Take your crappy LCD, and it's shtty black levels on top of its crappymotion processor and game all you want!

I'd take a Samsung, Panasonic/Pioneer plasma any day of the week.

and LEDs??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Decent, but any mid to high end plasma is better.

This TV+the right audio equipment=a reason to charge admission on the weekend to watch sports.

Thats a Big +%+ t.v Maybe you should build around it and make a separate theater house out of it.hmmm!!
eek.gif

ehh, havent looked at tvs since the ps3 came out. i love my lcd rear projection but plasma could be good now. would still take lcd as a personal preferencetho.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Strong ignorance in this thread. Anything above 52 = Plasma is King

As far as what's available on the market right now, nothing is touching a mid to high-end Plasma. NADA.

The line between what used to separate these technologies is definitely getting blurred tho.

I have a projection in my living room, lcd in my daughters room, and a plasma in my bed room... I see no difference
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I have a projection in my living room, lcd in my daughters room, and a plasma in my bed room... I see no difference
ohwell.gif

What kinds of TV's. You can't make comparisons that blanket all plasmas or LCD's together.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

ohwell.gif

What kinds of TV's. You can't make comparisons that blanket all plasmas or LCD's together.
Projection - Sony/ LED - Phillips/ Plasma - Samsung. I actually like the Sony the best. Besides the size, its very light, best picture, and lowcost of repair.

Back
Top Bottom