Damn Hypebeast SMH.

king x riece

Banned
indifferent.gif

What's so special about Tisa snapbacks ? Don't get me wrong I like and own a few snapbacks myself but the ones I have are the official MLB ones that run about $15-$25 (thanks to a fellow NTer
happy.gif
) the Tisa joints usually go for $85+ but for what reason ? I don't see any difference at all that justifies paying $60 or so extra *shrugs*

download-chris-brown-feat-kevin-mccall-%E2%80%93-between-the-lines-cdq-mp3.jpg

What's the difference ?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

What's so special about Tisa snapbacks ? Don't get me wrong I like and own a few snapbacks myself but the ones I have are the official MLB ones that run about $15-$25 (thanks to a fellow NTer
happy.gif
) the Tisa joints usually go for $85+ but for what reason ? I don't see any difference at all that justifies paying $60 or so extra *shrugs*

download-chris-brown-feat-kevin-mccall-%E2%80%93-between-the-lines-cdq-mp3.jpg

What's the difference ?
laugh.gif

look who's wearin' it in that pic tho and that should explain why hypebeasts want to pay that extra strength me personally I'd never pay that much for a damn hat

look who's wearin' it in that pic tho and that should explain why hypebeasts want to pay that extra strength me personally I'd never pay that much for a damn hat

its status. "Mine says tisa,yours does not. i payed more for it." these kids will wear anything "celebs" are wearing. this is why it got popular

its status. "Mine says tisa,yours does not. i payed more for it." these kids will wear anything "celebs" are wearing. this is why it got popular

Originally Posted by gConquer

This 
30t6p3b.gif

Half the boys in neighborhood have blonde hair now 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gConquer

This 
30t6p3b.gif

Half the boys in neighborhood have blonde hair now 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom