Damn Hypebeast SMH.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

I never heard of Tisa... Butt im def coppin! Thanks for sharin, OP!
this
Gun-Backfire-300x240.gif

Don't get me wrong people can buy whatever they wan't that they like I just want to know what the difference is that's all I mean you could buy two world series grey brims from ecc for a few bucks less . 
laugh.gif
at all the beast getting mad OH NOZ I CANTZ DRESS OR GETZ BUNZ CUZ I DONT HAZ THE TIZA HATZ
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong people can buy whatever they wan't that they like I just want to know what the difference is that's all I mean you could buy two world series grey brims from ecc for a few bucks less . 
laugh.gif
at all the beast getting mad OH NOZ I CANTZ DRESS OR GETZ BUNZ CUZ I DONT HAZ THE TIZA HATZ
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

OP why do you care?

If they got cash for it let them be, ol non dressin
eyes.gif
He doesn't care, he wants to know why people wear 80 dollar hats when they could get the same hat for 30 dollars without the logo on the side. I'd like to know, too, actually.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

OP why do you care?

If they got cash for it let them be, ol non dressin
eyes.gif
He doesn't care, he wants to know why people wear 80 dollar hats when they could get the same hat for 30 dollars without the logo on the side. I'd like to know, too, actually.

TISA is stupid.
They put one logo on a regular hat and try to pass it off for 3 times the prices.

And they make wack %@* shirts and try to sell them for 80 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Because it gets the %#*!#++ wet

This

"Yo ma check my tisa snapback, you moist?"

chicks really like this look tho

with ray bans! & tattoos