Damn I just Flossed..... VOl. its been 10 years.

Ok I'm convinced, every member on NT is perfect. I shouldn't be here
grin.gif

i floss very rarely and my dentist tells me i have the best teeth he has seen in years. when i do floss after a while it never hurts or bleeds and nothing ever comes out:\ i chew a piece of gum after every meal though, might have something to do with it.

damn, 10 years? i dont floss but i go to the dentist every 6 months and she does it for me.

you at least use mouthwash?

I floss 4 out of 7 days a week. I forget at times.
But my gums don't bleed that much. It feels good when you floss I remember when I didn't for awhile and when I did it hurted.

Floss everyday before going to sleep. Remember, after you floss, use mouthwash to get all that gunk out. I use a flosser. Definitely easier to use than regular floss.

I dont floss *kanye shrug*, prolly once in a blue moon, but i use mouthwash all the time, is mouthwash a good floss substitute

No, mouthwash is not a good floss substitute.

I doubt you haven't flossed in 10 years... at least I hope you're just exaggerating.

Do you still go to the Dentist on the reg? (1-2 times a year) I mean, some people just don't build up much plaque and some people have crowded teeth where they almost never get anything in between them. My wife is like that. We get our cleanings/checkups around the same time twice a year, and her cleanings take like 10 minutes, mine take like half an hour, and I floss waaaaay more often than she does.

I floss impulsively, till my gums bleed. I have packs of those floss sticks with the picks at the end. For some reason I love the feeling of it rubbing against my gums.

I use to not floss ever, and the cleaner at the dentist would always make fun of me for it.

Now I started flossing a while ago, and this time the cleaner was amazed with how clean my teeth were.

Originally Posted by daantimpire

its 2010
get a waterpik
it cleans 30 times better than floss by using pressurized water
better than flossing really? I find it hard to believe, not knocking you just saying it sounds a bit outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom