Damn, I just got GOT on a dating site

70e36ab348a9d4d99da7e91dae0275e6ea7820dd.jpg

She sounds like a douche anyways OP

What's Library Science?
nerd.gif

Graduate School for learning how to put books on shelves?

if she loses weight she'll be
pimp.gif
, very cute face

OP if you like projects I say take this one

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

pimp.gif
, very cute face

^This, her body hasn't caught up to her face. I know a few girls like this, only thing is its gonna take awhile for the body match the face but she love you since you liked her "before I got skinny". 

Would maybe smash

If you smash proper.... Im talking about some 45 minutes sessions you could work her out

Maker her do the squads all day. Win at the end?

dude, she looks like she's lost weight. 
btw, if you have to go on a dating site and not looking for real love, why are you so damn particular?

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah, you just had to look at her diet info and knew there was some shenanigans going on.  She has a cute face, maybe you can just get some oral from her.  Or if you smash her, tell her to angle her body to look good like she does in her profile pic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can imagine that going well.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

pimp.gif
, very cute face

^This, her body hasn't caught up to her face. I know a few girls like this, only thing is its gonna take awhile for the body match the face but she love you since you liked her "before I got skinny". 
I don't know. I feel like some chubby chicks have a cute face because of all the body fat. Once they lose the fat, the face doesn't look good anymore.

whats sad about angles is that if these chicks actually worked at it, they would look as good in real life as they do in their misleading pics.

like it bothers you enough to want to hide it, but it doesnt bother you enough to do something about it.

I am thinking it won't be that cold of a winter if you got all that to keep you warm, bruh.

beat dat like a drum bro. you're not smashing anything else anyway it seems.

iYen wrote:

More pix
10542947894904008686.jpeg

Why are you reporting this photo?

Cancel

Reported! Our moderators will look into this shortly. Thanks for helping OkCupid stay cool.
Close

Temple of Dendur, The Met. July, 2011

12613870146101195220.jpeg

Why are you reporting this photo?

Cancel

Reported! Our moderators will look into this shortly. Thanks for helping OkCupid stay cool.
Close

Me and Sphinxy at The Met. July, 2011.

Sort_of_want.jpg

Back
Top Bottom