DAMN!! It must suck to be "the class of 08"... Vol. You just got rejected

Well if you're part of that 7.1 % Gongrats to you... that other 93% I don't really know what to say other than go to some big name school and grad suma
ohwell.gif

ya it sucks! allow me to elaborate. im not hella nerdy smart. and i think what got me most was that i didnt take that many AP's. def not more than 2 ayear. but i have many different interests and i thoguht u know the whole well rounded thing wud be enough. and its not even like i have bad grades.

i spent freshman year of h.s. at public school in italy. im fluent in italian, farsi, french and english. i got a 780 on math ii sat2. i got a 750 on physicssat2 when i was only like 3 months into my first physics class. i got 800 on both italian and french sat2's. i got a 2140 on tha big sat. i have a gpa ofabout 3.7-3.8. i also spent 4 other years in italy before high school. and i play piano (11 yrs) and double bass (4yrs). on bass im in one of the worlds bestyouth orchestras. and i take piano from one of the best teachers in california. and i wana do engineering as a major.

the best school i got into was university of illinois at urbana. which still is a good school. and like im not tryin to brag or anything by puttin all tahtstuff up there. really. its just to give, u know, a concrete example of what its like this year. but i got rejected from (not that i expected to get into mostof these but anyways) stanford, harvard, mit, columbia, cornell, usc, uc berkeley, ucla, ucsd, princeton, carnegie mellon, and ya i think thats it.

so ya it was pretty bad...

Back
Top Bottom