DAMN Josh Hamilton Just Hit His 4th HR Against the O's

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If he had never sunk that far into drugs he would be right there with A-Rod number wise
If not, past A-Rod. That always comes to mind.

If he remains healthy (same goes for Matt Kemp) the AL/NL MVP's are signed and sealed.

You guys realize this man was a basehead and is doing this again light...
If he had never sunk that far into drugs he would be right there with A-Rod number wise

Yep
Him; Dwight, and Gooden 
pimp.gif
 Drugs and alcohol are serious. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Oasis

Yep
Him; Dwight, and Gooden 
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Qft on both statements.

By the way op, you might want to revise the thread title

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Oasis

Yep
Him; Dwight, and Gooden 
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Qft on both statements.

By the way op, you might want to revise the thread title
He is the Natural.
He is the one guy who I look at as having the talent to have rivaled Ted Williams as a hitter. As it stands son is gone end up with 300 hr's and a damn solid career.

Anyone else catch this gem from Ron Washington?

He deals with demons that we don't know nothing about, and sometimes they surface and you've got to fight them, too. But tonight he was clear. He was clear on his thought process and seeing the ball and getting that bat head through the zone. It was amazing.

Ron is my dude, but he is a cokehead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

He deals with demons that we don't know nothing about, and sometimes they surface and you've got to fight them, too. But tonight he was clear. He was clear on his thought process and seeing the ball and getting that bat head through the zone. It was amazing.

laugh.gif

ron_washington.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

ron_washington.gif

Cold blooded. 
roll.gif

Don't forget: Hamilton had a potential World Series clinching home run in extra innings last October.

Granted, I'm happy to be able add the word "potential" as a qualifier. (see avatar)

But still. 
Scriptwriters all over Hollywood were melting their keyboards after Hamilton hit that shot in the 10th inning of Game 6.
I root for the dude. He is an unreal, natural talent who has faced down demons that I can understand. I don't know if every family has an alcoholic or a drug addict, but mine does.  

With that said he will always be a bit of a tragedy, if only for all that could have been...

Might as well convert to this to the Josh Hamilton watch thread or something...I'm gonna be tuning in to every at-bat I can for this dude. A month from now I want to see him at 35 HR's if they still pitch to him by then.

Back
Top Bottom