damn, man, what happened to the AVY makers, though?

too much +$**%$@! with yuku adding random kbs on the final size

#BASED
pimp.gif

You want all of that in one avy? Thats way too long.

Idk why others stopped making them, but for me its because of yuku like the guy above said. I'd rather not make them, than make and have them look bad

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Idk why others stopped making them, but for me its because of yuku like the guy above said. I'd rather not make them, than make and have them look bad
from a MF DOOM fan to another, can you help me with this avy?  how long should it be?

IDK +@%# about this dude but was he in Iraq? Just went through other videos he on youtube and someone school me right quick

Originally Posted by spincv

IDK +@%# about this dude but was he in Iraq? Just went through other videos he on youtube and someone school me right quick
Go ask about him in the music forum..this thread is about my avy

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

this.

avy should be less than 5secs for best quality

They'll get on to you, I had a shorter one and they got on to me.
smh.gif

Yuku FTL.
smh.gif

I'd make yall some if someone could give me a permanent free Ulead Gif Animator Program.
nerd.gif

PS : Yeah Mayor...it's way too long...they need to be 5-6 seconds to have good quality

I rarely make them. I got fed up with Yuku adding weight to the file size. It's a pain in the
ay7bix.gif
to make an avy only to have it not meet Yuku's definition of 150kb. Meth got my hopes up when NT was selling shirts to fund a move to a competent server, but honestly, I don't even think that's going to happen. If it happens, I'd be ecstatic (hell, everyone would be), but yeah...

But yeah, like I said, Yuku killed it.

Anyway, here's your avy.
10xhrtg.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I rarely make them. I got fed up with Yuku adding weight to the file size. It's a pain in the
ay7bix.gif
to make an avy only to have it not meet Yuku's definition of 150kb. Meth got my hopes up when NT was selling shirts to fund a move to a competent server, but honestly, I don't even think that's going to happen. If it happens, I'd be ecstatic (hell, everyone would be), but yeah...

But yeah, like I said, Yuku killed it.

Anyway, here's your avy.
10xhrtg.gif
you got the first part right..i dont think you caught from 3:35 -3:36 and  from 3:21 - 3:22 at all but thanks, Paul..other than missing the times, it looks great
pimp.gif
..if you can fix it, it would be appreciated

That's what I did put for the duration
laugh.gif

What are the scenes that I'm missing? I'll do it when I get back home. I'm about to go out to get some sushi.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

That's what I did put for the duration
laugh.gif

What are the scenes that I'm missing? I'll do it when I get back home. I'm about to go out to get some sushi.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
peep the video link
http://www.youtube.com/wa...L&videos=m4Z06StN5Mg

watch the part at 3:35 -3:36 and the part from 3:21 - 3:22..thats what i wanted..if you can complete this when you get back home, it would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

they got banned, the avy limit has nothing to do with it
Banned? I'm still here. I know NothingToL0se, noskey, Mister916, you big dummy, DUB253, GUNNA, JFMartiMcDandruff, and others are still out there. The only one I know that got banned was thb. Others like jblackcat13, e22s, and illmaticsoulchild just stopped posting. And I haven't seen rwfanatic in a while.

And yeah, the avy limit combined with the ******ed way Yuku adds kb to the REAL file size of avys really slowed me down. I'm hesitant to make avys for people.

Back
Top Bottom