Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

dead-meat-april-19-2017.jpg

Lala's PR team coaching her up well before she heads to divorce court. Got to look the part, right?

1. Alerting the media that you're going to lunch.

2. Making sure you're not wearing the ring.

3. Look sad when leaving.

4. Oh, but make sure your left hand is on top of the right when walking out of the restaurant.

However:

The couple, who was married for seven years, reportedly have a prenuptial agreement from before they married in 2010 that would benefit Melo greatly thanks to his $124 million contract with the New York Knicks and other endorsement deals, TMZ reports.

Link

Last edited:
Melo didnt have any elders around him to give him the game.LaLa seen the cash grab early.She got him right after he got drafted.Melo didnt get any time to go through all the groupies.Hes about to do what he shouldve been doing through his 20,s in his 30,s.Hes just going to have to pay for the move he just made.Marriage is good for regular everyday people.If you and your woman make the same amount with no kids.Youll be ok if yall ever divorce.If you make double,triple,or way more.Or if your worth 6,7 figures or more.I dont recommend marriage at all.Its nothing but a business deal.That favors the person who has less money.Theyve done studies on it.People who are rich lose a large amount of there wealth through divorce.Imagine if Michael Jordan never got married.He couldve kept 200-300 million of his wealth.Marriage is a come up.For the person who is worth,or makes less money.I dont care what anybody on here says.My thought is.Is that theres no feelings involved.When theres millions involved.When theres millions at risked to be lost.Because of changed feelings.Ive seen cats who had everything.Now there struggling after a divorce.I dont recommend marriage for any young (40 and below) person.Whos a professional athlete.Or makes a large amount of money yearly.I know more divorced people.Than the couples that made it work.Nobody couple is immune from divorce.I dont care how good it looks.

Dont get married under 40? :lol:

You gon be that uncle always saying Where dem kids, I need to see dem kids.

Good for Melo and the prenup. But if he did cheat, the prenup might be null and void. Not sure how that works. I could be wrong.

NT Gon NT.

Melo was the one who went after LaLa, not the other way around, had a mutual friend set them up

Pretty sure they hooked up on MTV on while Melo was a guest on TRL from what I remembered, and that's when things really started popping off from them.

Think it depends on the judge, i know cali judges tend to throw out pre nups like they're not worth the paper theyre written on

Good for Melo and the prenup. But if he did cheat, the prenup might be null and void. Not sure how that works. I could be wrong.

Think it depends on the judge, i know cali judges tend to throw out pre nups like they're not worth the paper theyre written on

Melo got married and resides in NY with La La. I think he'll be in a NY courtroom should they go through with a divorce.

La La getting ready to build a case for herself now. Showing she broke and Melo gonna have to support her. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom