Damn MTV Teen cribs is insane

Houses are nice but the kids make the show boring.
i swear if im rich im building a normal 2 bedroom house for my kids to make them think im not rich
laugh.gif
spoiled kids FTL

nah i don't hate them kids, I pity them. Listen, we the ones experiencing reality working our blood, sweat, and tears just to get what we want and weappreciate it a lot more. Them kids do not get that, they think life is handed to them, so when their whole world comes crashing down, they aren't going tohave a damn clue how to get back in that world they were once in. Look what comes with fortune and fame, imo it's not worth it. I'll take chilling onmy front porch on my plastic chair from walmart and a 12 pack ,a philly and my homies who just as broke as me over chilling in a big ol living room the size ofa damn house watching tv on a big ol screen when I can be enjoying the view of the wide open spaces in the country. I like that everything i have is becuse iworked hard to make it happen and that at the end of the day I can chill and watch the sun set. Thats balling.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

nah i don't hate them kids, I pity them. Listen, we the ones experiencing reality working our blood, sweat, and tears just to get what we want and we appreciate it a lot more. Them kids do not get that, they think life is handed to them, so when their whole world comes crashing down, they aren't going to have a damn clue how to get back in that world they were once in. Look what comes with fortune and fame, imo it's not worth it. I'll take chilling on my front porch on my plastic chair from walmart and a 12 pack ,a philly and my homies who just as broke as me over chilling in a big ol living room the size of a damn house watching tv on a big ol screen when I can be enjoying the view of the wide open spaces in the country. I like that everything i have is becuse i worked hard to make it happen and that at the end of the day I can chill and watch the sun set. Thats balling.
roll.gif
Look at this poor man try to reason with himself. Can't even give credit where credit is due. Now your going to try to convince me Upgrade is not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom