Damn Nature, You Are Amazing!!!

I would like to see a Honey Badger interact with Komodo Dragon.
Naw I want to see a Wolverine or a Porcupine. No way with the quills.
Wolverine is interesting. True story when I was in the Air Force. Stationed in Montana, woke up about 5:30 am in the morning, mind you it’s about 15 degrees. ( Montana wind chill hit different) anyways, I go outside my car, I see some raccoon looking animal, but as I look closer this thing big as hell. I go wake my wife up ( ex wife now) I say look at this **** by our car. My wife goes my ninja that’s a ****in Wolverine. How you gonna get to guardmount on time. Least to say I got my *** chewed out, but moral of story don’t mess with wolverines.

Naw I want to see a Wolverine or a Porcupine. No way with the quills.
Wolverine is interesting. True story when I was in the Air Force. Stationed in Montana, woke up about 5:30 am in the morning, mind you it’s about 15 degrees. ( Montana wind chill hit different) anyways, I go outside my car, I see some raccoon looking animal, but as I look closer this thing big as hell. I go wake my wife up ( ex wife now) I say look at this **** by our car. My wife goes my ninja that’s a ****in Wolverine. How you gonna get to guardmount on time. Least to say I got my *** chewed out, but moral of story don’t mess with wolverines.
Right, they’re known to stand up to Grizzlies and packs of wolves.

Back
Top Bottom