Damn Nature, You Are Amazing!!!

The video clearly shows the dogs where put in a situation where they can't escape and was made for someone's sick amusement. That's not what the thread is about

[QUOTE="Nujavez, post: 33009866, member: 3826nice

The video clearly shows the dogs where put in a situation where they can't escape and was made for someone's sick amusement. That's not what the thread is about
The video does not show that at all. However, the owner was irresponsible & is disgusting "lol" my foot up her ***. There is/was nothing about that, but it's nature.

That is an amazing conclusion you came to.

But people will see what they want to see.

Not sure how you "clearly" saw THAT but cool.

Perspective.

The video does not show that at all. However, the owner was irresponsible & is disgusting "lol" my foot up her ***. There is/was nothing about that, but it's nature.

They were sliding off some tarp. Then someone records the attack. You don't think that was done on purpose?

They were sliding off some tarp. Then someone records the attack. You don't think that was done on purpose?
No. No I don't. I picked up negligence not premeditation. Those dogs off a lesh probably saw the croc & started **** w/ it like dogs tend to do. For whatever reason they like killing ****.

Here's another reference of natural selection:

No. No I don't. I picked up negligence not premeditation. Those dogs off a lesh probably saw the croc & started **** w/ it like dogs tend to do. For whatever reason they like killing ****.

They thought it was all fun and games when the dog was messing with the croc but when the tables turned.............

Take care of your dog people.

There's a show on the history channel that has 2 guys getting stung/bitten by different animals.

Dudes were bitten by a cow killer and were trembling.

^Seen the News report that theres been sightings of the Asian Giant hornet in my state. Invasive species and its supposed to be the biggest hornet in the world.

mandarinia2 (1).jpg

I aint trying to run into these things :sick:

^Seen the News report that theres been sightings of the Asian Giant hornet in my state. Invasive species and its supposed to be the biggest hornet in the world.

mandarinia2 (1).jpg

I aint trying to run into these things :sick:

How they even get over here :smh:. Washington State? Heard they kill off honeybees too. Gotta get those outta here before they start to spread.

6YHFHYswXPO4ujq4QCCmYXw0L5L6yKMiwT2pVJ1qnB1YFqclvTsphgrpC5jAza8gIHBDumWKY9CdopV1X1k_DPVE_ole8e3vXNBjxkZIZIfah8qr8AQjPygyQ09t1mAr-N5V2LZVGMIRNZud

Epomis beetle

Epomis larvae hunt in a rare reversal of the usual predator-prey relationship between amphibians and insects. They lure their amphibian predators by making prey-like movements, then evade the predator's attack and disable the predator, often with a bite to the throat or underside. After the attack, the larva stays attached to the amphibian while feeding on it, similarly to external parasites.

WHAAAT?

Ok, there's already a dog down there. The 2nd dog CLEARLY doesn't go down the tarp on purpose. He's literally falling backwards, trying to get a grasp on the tarp, unsuccessfully. It appears to me that the 2 dogs were at the top barking at the gator, and the 1st dog, (accidentally or on purpose? We don't know because that's not in the video), ended up down at that concrete section where he could get a grasp and continue barking, safely. The 2nd dog was probably at the top barking at both the gator and his friend, and slipped.

A crowd of people like that, if someone would have thrown a dog down there on purpose, the next thing we would have seen in the video is that person being thrown down there on purpose. People love their domestic animals, even if it is the domestic animal of someone else. Take, for example, this thread. People can't stomach the idea of a pet being lunch.

Omg omg not the dogggggg. Why not a squirrel or a animal we don’t care about. Instant karma :nthat: I feel the same way when humans **** with those crocs and “wrestle” them too. Leave them animals alone.

Back
Top Bottom