Damn Nature, You Are Amazing!!!

speaking of Hippos being bullies. Elephants probably the only one they are scared of. No other animal would pull this off by itself too :lol:

Stoat got some damn good cardio going.

Yo, I just can't.

Thank God I'm human because I don't think I could cut it in the animal kingdom. I'd honestly be food.

Can you imagine being a rabbit and just getting hunted down by that lil thing? That ishh is a running machine...gat dang...scary.

speaking of Hippos being bullies. Elephants probably the only one they are scared of. No other animal would pull this off by itself too :lol:

If I had to pick between a hippo and a lion, I would rather take my chance with a lion. Hippos are extremely dangerous and fast

If I had to pick between a hippo and a lion, I would rather take my chance with a lion. Hippos are extremely dangerous and fast

same way I feel. I rather take my chance with a Lion as well. At least a Lion if you put up some type of fight it’ll respect and back away and go on to something else since it doesn’t want to injure itself. Meanwhile Hippos are relentless.

Even a weapon ain’t helping u with a hippo. U might as well take ya self out first, it less painful.

eagles definitely use to hunt human at some point:
1587923259662.png

1587923361149.png

Saw one in Panama a few months ago. Felt like it was looking into my soul.
4ACEA5D9-8815-40FA-BBA8-163437607E88.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom