Damn Niketalk Vol. Not another girl thread

why is it so hard to find a good girl this days?

after tryin to hook up with this girl I love, again and getting played again and hurting my feeling again
I just feel like given up, man I don't think ill find a girl I would love like her again

Maybe I should stop lookin or maybe im too young for this love thing being 18

should i just let go of this *@$**?
worst feelin in the world man god damn man loving someone and they not even carin if they ever talk to u again
sick to my stomach bro had to edit this +!%# no +%$+

So Now Ur Doing The Guy Thing...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

after tryin to hook up with this girl I love, again and getting played again and hurting my feeling again
I just feel like given up, man I don't think ill find a girl I would love like her again

should i just let go of this %%!%%?
worst feelin in the world man god damn man loving someone and they not even carin if they ever talk to u again
sick to my stomach bro

Don't give up just yet.

Stop being a pushover.

Girls are sharks when they sense weakness and will pounce.

damn son. you only 18 and you worried bout love?!! u buggin. u got ya whole life to live before worrying bout that crap. go have som fun and experience life.kids these days i swear
smh.gif

sick to my stomach bro
= SIMP

laugh.gif

One dude on here just kicked a good girl out his car for not smashing.
laugh.gif

Sounds like you are stuck on a girl that doesnt like you. Now you hate women cause she is living her life..
roll.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaan, man the $$+* up. Girls come and go. U might be comin on too strong for em. Can't be w/ a girl for 2 mos. Then say the L word (and no notlesbian )

1st mistake in relationships is not becomin friends w/ the girl first.

18 years old and you're giving up on finding girls? Cue the boo this man gif...

Dude life your life first before you can seriously experience this again.

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

sick to my stomach bro
= SIMP

Back
Top Bottom