Damn Shaq Put D12 on Full Blast on Twitter

eek.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

1244811433shaqdwight.jpg

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I doubt that's his real Twitter.

Everyone one in the world knows that's his real twitter.

Dude takes pics non stop on there.

I don't see it on his Twitter now.

Or did he delete it?

Then again it IS Mediatakeout and all..

I wonder what's his beef w. Howard? Shaq is in his own category for greatness, and he doesn't need to stoop this low to bad-mouth Dwight. D12hasn't done $#@$ to Shaq, so I wonder why Shaq has been saying these things in the first place.

*Is it me or does Dwight Howard only have 2 moves.....the dunk, and the running hook....as soon as this series is wrapped up, he needs to book a ticket tohawaii and go to that big man camp. Jerome James has better footwork.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I doubt that's his real Twitter.

Everyone one in the world knows that's his real twitter.

Dude takes pics non stop on there.
60e16b464907c346f94d21a4e7b9623b85627844.gif

Shaq needs someone new to pick on since it looks like Kobe's on his way to winning a championship without him.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I wonder what's his beef w. Howard? Shaq is in his own category for greatness, and he doesn't need to stoop this low to bad-mouth Dwight. D12 hasn't done $#@$ to Shaq, so I wonder why Shaq has been saying these things in the first place.

*Is it me or does Dwight Howard only have 2 moves.....the dunk, and the running hook....as soon as this series is wrapped up, he needs to book a ticket to hawaii and go to that big man camp. Jerome James has better footwork.
Because whether he's as good as him or not...Shaq recognizes Dwight as the only one who threatens his legacy in the NBA. 23, superstar,leading Orlando to the finals...of course Shaq doesn't want to see someone in a position he once was in to succeed when he failed to.

didn't show up on my twitter is this what he said:

*Is it me or does Dwight Howard only have 2 moves.....the dunk, and the running hook....as soon as this series is wrapped up, he needs to book a ticket tohawaii and go to that big man camp. Jerome James has better footwork.

I wonder what's his beef w. Howard? Shaq is in his own category for greatness, and he doesn't need to stoop this low to bad-mouth Dwight. D12 hasn't done $#@$ to Shaq, so I wonder why Shaq has been saying these things in the first place.

*Is it me or does Dwight Howard only have 2 moves.....the dunk, and the running hook....as soon as this series is wrapped up, he needs to book a ticket to hawaii and go to that big man camp. Jerome James has better footwork.
Well what can you expect dude came straight from HS with those moves. Check his highlight tape.

He never said that. I follow Shaq and this was his response after that last tweet...

The winner of game four has won the series the last 9 out of eleven times, tim duncan just called me and told me thatabout 12 hours ago from TwitterBerry

/\ I didn't think he said it either. Because it's not there now and I doubt Shaq would have deleted it. But even still...Shaq has a clear animositytoward that franchise and towards Dwight.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Because whether he's as good as him or not...Shaq recognizes Dwight as the only one who threatens his legacy in the NBA. 23, superstar, leading Orlando to the finals...of course Shaq doesn't want to see someone in a position he once was in to succeed when he failed to.
I'm sorry, but Dwight is NO threat to Shaq's legacy....he's a phenomenal talent, but he's not even in the same stratosphere asShaq.

Back
Top Bottom