Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

Yall hyping chicks like that up when you should be more impressed with chicks shaped like this. Straight phatness
kitkat_prev12_ff.jpg

@MisterFriendly

View media item 2245944

What kind of sorcery is this?

And when did all these white wimmenz with *** start popping up?
When the doctors started to get skills.

LOL

peeped this girl's IG. would not date. girl is more into herself than dudes on this thread, all those selfies...my homie up there at the med school cannot confirm due to 3 n 4 yrs always being in hospital.

Last edited:

4a55fe06_Dr_Bae.jpeg

From
To
This
500x1000px-LL-bfd00402_15035727_647751848737177_6402315093094170624_n.jpeg

grdJL.gif
word i thought i was the only one. something is def fishy.. first photo she fills out scrubs nicely (not easy to do) but the second photo is OD exaggerated. her LT band is MAD far from her waist, hell kind of proportion is that lol? must walk funny too the way she always pigeoned toed in all these gram photos.

coincidentally i have a friend who is a first year at UB med. ill ask him to do some recon and see whats really good..
giphy.gif

edit: lol im too slow

Last edited:
Exactly. It's because they receive so much attention in real life and especially on the net for something that SO many men want (access to her body/sex) and here's the kicker... It costs her literally nothing. In America, attractive women with nice bodies are basically pooping gold. Dudes are literally in here wanting to eat her butt. Like they literally admit to wanting to ingest a portion of her defacation SIMPLY because of how she looks/is shaped. She does nothing to earn this infatuation, other than exist. That can cause someone to act a little cocky.

As much as they 'don't want to be objectified', they sure do enjoy bringing superficial attention to themselves, then try to disguise it by inserting a semi deep quote, or referencing something that clearly isn't the sole purpose of the post. 'Happy veterans day, may we take this time to remember all of those that have made the ultimate sacrifice' coupled with 2 pictures of themselves all dolled up standing by an American flag.
So many American women are contradictory by what they say they want versus what they display.

Off top. I can't even blame these women though. They getting bread off the gram.

Even her mom thick...

Also you can go to the beginning of her IG in 2012 and see that thickness and shape.

Definitely a natural.

Little known fact middle eastern and Mediterranean women are thick. Used to mess with this chick from the UAE in college who had a booty.
Middle Eastern and Turkish women yes......

I been to Greece women aint built like dat

id say its just a combination of thick genetics and squatlife. add in some filters and we got an IG model. move along, nothing to see here. finish fapping and move along.

Back
Top Bottom