Damn, The new DAUGHTRY album is CRACK!!!!

bad n fluenz

Banned
Can't stop listening to it.
pimp.gif

who u fronting son.... dude sold more albums and has more talent and props than the dude in ur avy.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

who u fronting son.... dude sold more albums and has more talent and props than the dude in ur avy.
indifferent.gif
Britney Spears has sold like 100 million albums sothat doesn't say much, and I think Gucci has "more props" that Chris Daughtry.
not to mention they're completely different genres; country fans are more likely to buy albums at the local K-Mart, not download them.

daughtry huh? is it the same group that plays that song when the bald dude is trying to find a job? its not over?

album is very good

I made the thread the other day not expecting NT to care, which was pretty much the case but this album is a lot better than than the 1st one, more rock and itdoesn't have songs like "Home" and "Feels Like Tonight"

Life After You and Learn My Lesson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Bad N fluenz

Dog, seriously... when did this animosity come to the forefront? I know cats normally go on you but did you piss somebody off recently?
NT is just mad homophobic. Thats all.
That's not even it though. Dudes could care less if he likes men, the fact of the matter is every post he makes is a scream for attention. Dude is extra for no damn reason outside of provoking people. He's an attention #@$*+ and lives for the drama. A square if you will.

I'm not sticking up for Bad but NTers are just getting on him b/c it's Daughtry and it's not in most NTers comfort zone so you choseto hate but I do feel where you are coming from with the attention +$*%% comment

daughtry sucks go listen to real rock... i mean they arent that good, and there new album has the same sound... whatever happened to the stickied rock threadthat was the best thread in music forum...

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

indifferent.gif
Britney Spears has sold like 100 million albums so that doesn't say much, and I think Gucci has "more props" that Chris Daughtry.
not to mention they're completely different genres; country fans are more likely to buy albums at the local K-Mart, not download them.
I should kick you

More props?
K-Mart?

indifferent.gif

I'mma about to go to your bodega and cop a Italian loaf so i can just shut your mouth

Making Max B fans look dumb.

indifferent.gif
Britney Spears has sold like 100 million albums so that doesn't say much, and I think Gucci has "more props" that Chris Daughtry.
I gotta say Chris Daughtry has more talent for his genre then Gucci does for rap. And I !*$% with Gucci
pimp.gif
That's not even it though. Dudes could care less if he likes men, the fact of the matter is every post he makes is a scream for attention. Dude is extra for no damn reason outside of provoking people. He's an attention #@$*+ and lives for the drama. A square if you will.
How in the hell did his post scream for attention?
laugh.gif

Point blank too many NTers in the music forum are so quick to play other genres of music outside of rap and RnB when those people have more musical talent thenyour favorite rapper/nasally RnB singer.
daughtry sucks go listen to real rock... i mean they arent that good, and there new album has the same sound... whatever happened to the stickied rock thread that was the best thread in music forum...
"Real" rock? Nice to know rock music can't come in different forms and different sounds.

Someone has guts to make a post about Daughtry, mad respect to you. Seriously i mean it in a good way.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

indifferent.gif
I gotta say Chris Daughtry has more talent for his genre then Gucci does for rap. And I !*$% with Gucci
pimp.gif
How in the hell did his post scream for attention?
laugh.gif

Point blank too many NTers in the music forum are so quick to play other genres of music outside of rap and RnB when those people have more musical talent then your favorite rapper/nasally RnB singer.
daughtry sucks go listen to real rock... i mean they arent that good, and there new album has the same sound... whatever happened to the stickied rock thread that was the best thread in music forum...
"Real" rock? Nice to know rock music can't come in different forms and different sounds.

"It's better to let people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Some of y'all should followthat quote.
Anyways, just bought the album off iTunes and will give it a listen probably later tonight. Hopefully this album is pretty good, same as The Dead Weather'salbum.

Bad N fluenz

Dog, seriously... when did this animosity come to the forefront? I know cats normally go on you but did you piss somebody off recently?

No, no.
It is that.
SuperSaiyan415 is correct.

I read the other posts above, MayhemMonkey was right, "How did the post scream for attention?"
Unless you gon call out other NT'ers who make similar posts, then we're just gonna have to call it what it is.
Children.

::

As soon as I saw the thread title, I immediately knew who had made it.

Take that as you will.

Yo where do you dudes "find" other genres of music albums...

I know where to go to like find Rap, but that's about it...

I'd like to broaden my iTunes library because it's about 90% Rap and R&B...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

nerd.gif

I find mine at 3 in the morning on VH1 and MTV when they play videos. They play all kind of videos. Also check out VH1 artist you ought to know.

Originally Posted by ZSong

Bad N fluenz

No, no.
It is that.
SuperSaiyan415 is correct.

I read the other posts above, MayhemMonkey was right, "How did the post scream for attention?"
Unless you gon call out other NT'ers who make similar posts, then we're just gonna have to call it what it is.
Children.

::

Nah, I thought the whole rainbow flag thing had come and gone, I thought this was some new deliberate hate. I did see that wild out Lil Waynethread awhile back but... maybe it just goes in cycles.

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

nerd.gif

I find mine at 3 in the morning on VH1 and MTV when they play videos. They play all kind of videos. Also check out VH1 artist you ought to know.
I don't think he means that.

Google is your friend.
search album title and put rar at the end
smile.gif

nerd.gif
Real talk...I mean i try to keep up with the "non rap/R&B" artists that ive been introduced to and liked ie james blunt, maroon 5etc but i never really find it for my self.....its cause the radio is so damn unbearable these days, try Amos Lee...i think hes nice

Originally Posted by Drob2345

nerd.gif
Real talk...I mean i try to keep up with the "non rap/R&B" artists that ive been introduced to and liked ie james blunt, maroon 5 etc but i never really find it for my self.....its cause the radio is so damn unbearable these days, try Amos Lee...i think hes nice
If y'all want suggestions on rock music, just shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom