Damn the Philippines... I lied to myself

I said I wasn't coming back to the PI until Nov.... I will be there in 5 days.
roll.gif

I think I have found my new home. Anyways, anything good going on in Manila on the 30th or the 7th? I want to check out a rooster (NT wont let me type outgame+!%#). fight. I say we make it a NT affair, lol.
pimp.gif

dude thats ok, come back here annnnytime. get yourself a couple more shawwtys and maybe you can post 'em pictures here. anyway enjoy your second visit man!

Man I am getting ready to fly into Manila. I am honestly afraid to see what the news has been reporting. I got a lot of love for this country so I only prayprosperity, but this is just crazy what that storm did to Manila.

Currently in Boracay and loving it even if the sky is grey. Will post picks another day
smile.gif

Typhoon Pepeng won't hit Boracay.. probably drizzles will do

Dude, I've been here for 3 weeks already and extended my stay for another 2 weeks... I LOVE THE PHILIPPINES! I'll be going to Cebu this weekend with my girl so I can finally meet her parents
smile.gif
Anyway, relocation plans are a definate since she needs to stay here for awhile for work
smile.gif

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Dude, I've been here for 3 weeks already and extended my stay for another 2 weeks... I LOVE THE PHILIPPINES! I'll be going to Cebu this weekend with my girl so I can finally meet her parents
smile.gif
Anyway, relocation plans are a definate since she needs to stay here for awhile for work
smile.gif
Pics of your girl?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

smile.gif
smile.gif
Pics of your girl?

laugh.gif

This was taken when we were staying at Greenbelt my first week here in PI

2hebsyv.jpg

blackmambakb24, superswag & glitch008... Thanks
smile.gif

Here are a couple more pictures of us that I would like to share:

Pic #1: On our way to Greenhills

Pic #2 & #3: BigFish Event (Ministry Of Sound)

n4d08j.jpg

fxdl40.jpg

bej0v7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom