Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

Lol he raped Celina Powell? She would let you do anything.

These guys are sex addicts. They need new things to turn them on.

He's had similar allegations and it didn't do his reputation much damage, so there may not have been much truth to it.
That seemed to be more of the Me too movement not effecting hip hop.

That might be changing once someone actually goes to the police. Two famous women have already spoke on his predatory ways.

Now a less famous chick outright accused him of rape. Seems a bit clear where this heading given we've seen it before.

And **** there was just an episode of Queens about the rampant rape of female artists in the hip hop industry.

Last edited:
I saw this last week.

I'll wait for more info.

I **** with Trey.

That video with him getting Meg drunk wasn't a good look.

I still have a hard time believing people like him need to rape, but then there's Darren Sharper.

The thing about rape is more often than not it's not about being yamb deprived or wanting sex.

It's about exerting power or dominance over someone because you think you're untouchable.

Whats even crazier was the boyfriend was on facetime with Floyd Mayweather when he killed her.

Just looked it up, apparently some nfl player killed his wife for messing with trey too. Sheesh.

Looked it up too,

I memba the Jovan Belcher tragedy but totally forgot about Trey Songz involvement.
:wow: :smh:

I saw this last week.

I'll wait for more info.

I **** with Trey.

That video with him getting Meg drunk wasn't a good look.

I still have a hard time believing people like him need to rape, but then there's Darren Sharper.
That’s why people like him do it. They think they can get away with it. It is mind boggling though. He could post on IG who wants to F and have 1000 bad b’s throwing themselves at him willingly. :smh:

"And dont you try to run (girl dont you try) girl we just begun"

whoo.png

That’s why people like him do it. They think they can get away with it. It is mind boggling though. He could post on IG who wants to F and have 1000 bad b’s throwing themselves at him willingly. :smh:
I think it's similar to hunting vs buying deer meat. They get some type of rush from overpowering another living being, the other way is too easy for them.

Looked it up too,

I memba the Jovan Belcher tragedy but totally forgot about Trey Songz involvement.
:wow: :smh:

Dude was just a nut. I don't think his wife actually did anything with Trey Songz. She and her friends went to a concert and the subsequent after party. When she didn't come home when he wanted...he accused her of smashing Trey Songz.

Seems like people always hearing weird stuff about the guy. Posted a story years ago about a former adult actress talked about trey wanting to hook up with her, this was on her youtube channel. She declined because her friends who had been with him said he likes to make girls vomit during oral. The smell of vomit would be too distracting but a couple of nt'ers thought it was awesome.

This some real Low T/incel nonsense. Feels like a post straight out of 4chan.
This isn't completely inaccurate.

A large portion of women (especially young women) want what's not good for them.

Still no excuse for what happens to them though.

Yeah he's definitely gonna be canceled if he hasn't already been. Him and R.Kelly gonna be making sweet love music behind bars in due time.

I think he’s just not as comfortable out on that ledge as he used to be. Its the ego’s natural reaction to blame everyone and everything else. My guy gotta get his confidence back.

I think it's similar to hunting vs buying deer meat. They get some type of rush from overpowering another living being, the other way is too easy for them.
Thats a horrible analogy. You're comparing a survival skill to strolling into a whole foods? Come on cuz.

Back
Top Bottom