Damn..this can't be real. Right?

jpzx

Supporter
falling.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Of course it's fake.

Anything is possible with some computer editing.
Yeah I know it's fake
laugh.gif

I don't know where its from though...got it from another forum.

It's completely real, I had an uncle who lived near where that happened (somewhere in Omaha,NE) and it was on the local news.

Apparently some meth addict did it.

If you could see another few seconds into that video, he falls back down and %#%$% his pants and dies. (It's somewhere on the internet)

I forget where I saw this, but I remember this gif. And I was squeamish at first, but there's no way he would be gettin' up. It's fake no doubt.

there would be a little more of a mess i would assume...probably a little damage to the sidewalk as well

Originally Posted by duerr

It's completely real, I had an uncle who lived near where that happened (somewhere in Omaha,NE) and it was on the local news.

If you could see another few seconds into that video, he falls back down and %#%$% his pants and dies. (It's somewhere on the internet)
Wait....what?

kids these days never think of computer editing like lol thats fake like dawwwww.....

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wait....what?

I'm not going to link to it because I don't want to get banned, but I know it's at a website that specializes in morbid videos like that. I almostpuked when I saw the full video and then read the story. crazy stuff.

realtalk.

Wait....what?

I'm not going to link to it because I don't want to get banned, but I know it's at a website that specializes in morbid videos like that. I almost puked when I saw the full video and then read the story. crazy stuff.

realtalk.

Hit me up with a PM
pimp.gif

Wait....what?

I'm not going to link to it because I don't want to get banned, but I know it's at a website that specializes in morbid videos like that. I almost puked when I saw the full video and then read the story. crazy stuff.

realtalk.
Interesting....anybody else heard of this?

Yeah I really don't want to see it. I hate things like that..

If anybody has the guts to view it
laugh.gif
...all the power to you

Back
Top Bottom