Damn..this can't be real. Right?

Originally Posted by yendro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ now thats more like a real fall... see the bounce.. not saying its real or not but looks for like a real one

if that original video was real there would have been more visible trauma, a lil bounce.. there's always a lil bounce, and you just don't walk away..even if you live thru a fall you break something, so you just can't get up and walk

and JPZx i was in a rush when i wrote that.. i know its you're. i did good in myenglish classes in hs and college.. this is only NT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

^ now thats more like a real fall... see the bounce.. not saying its real or not but looks for like a real one

if that original video was real there would have been more visible trauma, a lil bounce.. there's always a lil bounce, and you just don't walk away.. even if you live thru a fall you break something, so you just can't get up and walk

and JPZx i was in a rush when i wrote that.. i know its you're. i did good in my english classes in hs and college.. this is only NT
grin.gif
plus in the OG gif, it looks like someone just stood still with their arms out and edited it too look like they're falling, like a bad specialeffect.

i fell off a one story building and bounced. i dont see how or why he wouldnt on a 6 story fall.

this thread has made me lose hope on NT's wisdom, and the people that were like "nah, he wouldn't just fall like that, right?!" are equallyto blame

in the OP's video, mid fall looks real shabby.

this is why eyewitnesses are very unreliable, peoples eyes are easily fooled.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by its stanley

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Idk hard to tell these days
indifferent.gif
How stupid are you both?
You'd probably get this question wrong too so don't bother answering.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But when you're sentence is, "YOUR A MORON" well there's a little irony there and I'm going to step in and say something
laugh.gif

F-

Back
Top Bottom