Damn y'all remember Billy Bob from Varsity Blues...

dude lost like 350 lbs...wow, mad props, you can't even tell it's him

Before:
2v9pz6o.jpg

After:
keji4m.jpg

and just for viewing pleasure, pound for pound one of the hottest women alive today...
20kzn12.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

eek.gif
Billybob
eek.gif

i just watched that movie last night
laugh.gif
smh.gif
same here....."u dont know the difference between a sneeze and wet fart" always gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have got to be kidding me... Thats not even the same dude! He isnt 1/4 of what he used to be. I wonder what his extra skin looks like. hahaha.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

eek.gif
Billybob
eek.gif

i just watched that movie last night
laugh.gif
smh.gif
me too,
laugh.gif

I found it b/c I was looking the movie up on wikipedia

I can't stand James Vander Beek, i wanted to see what his life has become

good for him, i wanna know how he went about it. wonder if he had to get surgery for sagging skin.........

Ron Lester gained celebrity status at an early stage in his career, but his draw in Hollywood seemed to be based on one physical characteristic - his weight. Obese since 5 years old, by the time he was 30 years old, Ron weighed 508 pounds. Hollywood hired him as the lovable fat kid but his health was in serious danger. With the support of his friends, family, and co-workers, Ron decided to go through an experimental (at the time) type of gastric bypass surgery that almost took his life. When he recovered from flat-lining on the operating table Ron began to lose the weight - and his celebrity identity. 348 pounds were lost in under two years and he's had 14 plastic surgeries to tighten and remove excess skin. Now Ron has a hard time getting the roles he once won. Admits food was his 'drug of choice' to cover up pain from often being the new kid in school (he changed schools often due to discipline problems), and the death of 22 close friends and family members throughout his life.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Ron Lester gained celebrity status at an early stage in his career, but his draw in Hollywood seemed to be based on one physical characteristic - his weight. Obese since 5 years old, by the time he was 30 years old, Ron weighed 508 pounds. Hollywood hired him as the lovable fat kid but his health was in serious danger. With the support of his friends, family, and co-workers, Ron decided to go through an experimental (at the time) type of gastric bypass surgery that almost took his life. When he recovered from flat-lining on the operating table Ron began to lose the weight - and his celebrity identity. 348 pounds were lost in under two years and he's had 14 plastic surgeries to tighten and remove excess skin. Now Ron has a hard time getting the roles he once won. Admits food was his 'drug of choice' to cover up pain from often being the new kid in school (he changed schools often due to discipline problems), and the death of 22 close friends and family members throughout his life.

eek.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif

frown.gif

eyes.gif

Damn. Like most I was watching this before Game 2 yesterday. That's a wildly drastic change, but props to him.

Back
Top Bottom