Damnfly.com - Reputable or Scam?

Q: Are your products authentic or replica?
A: Our products are neither authentic nor low quality knock-offs. Damnfly.com consists of a network of many big factories that produces for the brands that wesell (such as Nike, Bape, Juicy, etc). We outsource these factories to manufacture products to sell and also acquire leftover stock (not defects!) from theirproduction runs. We also have our factories manufacture products that were produced in very limited quantities whether they were for the brand'spromotional/advertisement use, limited edition runs, or 1-off's for celebrity clients. All of our products are manufactured to the brand's verystringent standards and of course pass quality control. Shop at DamnFly.com with confidence, we do not sell junk and you will be exceptionally satisfied withour very fashionable gear at everyday affordable prices!

What do you guys think? I'm looking to purchase a pair of rare sneaks off there... http://www.damnfly.com/article_139.html

Originally Posted by Ultraposite2190

Q: Are your products authentic or replica?
A: Our products are neither authentic nor low quality knock-offs. Damnfly.com consists of a network of many big factories that produces for the brands that we sell (such as Nike, Bape, Juicy, etc). We outsource these factories to manufacture products to sell and also acquire leftover stock (not defects!) from their production runs. We also have our factories manufacture products that were produced in very limited quantities whether they were for the brand's promotional/advertisement use, limited edition runs, or 1-off's for celebrity clients. All of our products are manufactured to the brand's very stringent standards and of course pass quality control. Shop at DamnFly.com with confidence, we do not sell junk and you will be exceptionally satisfied with our very fashionable gear at everyday affordable prices!

What do you guys think? I'm looking to purchase a pair of rare sneaks off there... http://www.damnfly.com/article_139.html

laugh.gif

looks legit to me.. hahahahah

serious the site alone should even make you wonder if you just got a virus

ahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahhahhahha
hahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaah

ha

Back
Top Bottom