Damon Dash, Biggs Re-Release 'Reasonable Doubt' Online

No matter how much we love jay's music and movement u know he was a grimey son with that move..

Dame and bigg set it up

Jaz dehaven gave u that style

and u shhhhh shhh shhh shhh ittttted on em

if u real u real if u fake u fake no reasoning behind it.. ya dig

I thought the first rule was never to knock ones hustle?

---
even though that's only one side of the story.

roll.gif
roll.gif

grimey.

props to dame and biggs.

<>

Yall dudes flip flop on which side yall are on after every interview or press release.
Dame and i guess you can add biggs was holdin jay away from business deals...jay found out and you see who is who.

yalll
laugh.gif
and giggle like they will sale more then 100+ copies. those whowanted RD either have bought it, or dl'd it many years ago.

thats wack... i mean its not a bad idea but dame tryin to act like he doin it for the fans... !%*+ outta here...

What ever happened to Dame Dash Music Group, Emerica magazine, Roc Boxes, Pro Keds, or Armadale?

Is this what it's come to?

And the winner is Hov.

SPEECH!!!

Originally Posted by illphillip

When you kids grow up, you will understand business.

What's the point of owning the rights to an album if you're not going to sell it?

Dame and Biggs own the album. They own it for a reason. Because they put major WORK into it. And into the company known as Rocafella.

They just supposed to bury it? Senseless.
IN all honesty there's alot they can do? I would think real businessman own masters and you would never know because you make money easily bynot doing dumb $@%# like they're doing. If anything they're hurting their money because they're bastardizing that album. I believe at least...It's like MJ owning The Beatles masters, Em's I guess, and countless others I heard as well. The point is to sit back and count the residuals but forJay it was an emotional thing because it wasn't even his best selling album so it didn't matter if they owned that one it was just because it's hisbaby. Yeah they put in work but he even said it, dude he made them millionaires and they have no talent at all. Now that's the reason why they'rereleasing old footage of them overseas when he was down with Jay to promote this trash (blocksavvy.com lol countless other wack stuff). We all can see who didwhat, I just think people got it all screwed and Dehaven sounds like an old bummy dude mad because he made the wrong choices in the game. He did his part, whatdo people want, for him to carry Jaz, Dehaven, Dame, and Bigg forever? He did his part to help all of them when he didn't have to excluding the latter two.EVEN though let's be honest, people been telling Jay he could make dough by himself. Those dudes have no talent and you see that now that Dame is stillranting and raving about a whole bunch of nothing. Dame forgot he didn't make nothing cool, Jay did... Who did they really bring in like that? Kanye onlycame to them because of Jayz making the Roc what it was.

What ever happened to Dame Dash Music Group, Emerica magazine, Roc Boxes, Pro Keds, or Armadale?

Is this what it's come to?

Dame is broke, that is why he has to resort to these types of tactics.

I have a friend who was just "let go" from DDMG and he said Dame has crazy spending habits and it has finally caught up to him. He told me about thisabout two years ago and it seems like the day has finally come.

And oh by the way he has some tax evasion issues as well...

Everyone knows Dame is quickly goin Hammer.

Son's ego is too big, and he thinks he's more important than he really is. Dumb N's that hate Jay used to try and claim Jay din't knowanything about business and it was all Dame.

Explain to me why the $$+* Dame hasn't been relevant in almost 4 years
roll.gif
. Which is why he's having to "evade taxes" and re-issue albums out the clear blue. If he wanted to re-release it to commemorate thealbum, he woulda done it at a relevant date... like the 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY which was last year
laugh.gif

This N' is so thirsty for attention right now, its sickening.

Dame and bigg set it up

Jaz dehaven gave u that style

and u shhhhh shhh shhh shhh ittttted on em

if u real u real if u fake u fake no reasoning behind it.. ya dig

You don't even know what you just said. You don't even know anything about Dehaven... unless his youtube videos make you an expert. Don't sit here and embarrass yourself
laugh.gif

No matter how much we love jay's music and movement u know he was a grimey son with that move
I never understood why people felt this way, like how was Jay grimey, please break it down for me??

Originally Posted by babybop2g

What's the point of owning the rights to an album if you're not going to sell it?

Dame and Biggs own the album. They own it for a reason. Because they put major WORK into it. And into the company known as Rocafella.

IN all honesty there's alot they can do? I would think real businessman own masters and you would never know because you make money easily by not doing dumb $@%# like they're doing. If anything they're hurting their money because they're bastardizing that album. I believe at least... It's like MJ owning The Beatles masters, Em's I guess, and countless others I heard as well. The point is to sit back and count the residuals but for Jay it was an emotional thing because it wasn't even his best selling album so it didn't matter if they owned that one it was just because it's his baby. Yeah they put in work but he even said it, dude he made them millionaires and they have no talent at all. Now that's the reason why they're releasing old footage of them overseas when he was down with Jay to promote this trash (blocksavvy.com lol countless other wack stuff). We all can see who did what, I just think people got it all screwed and Dehaven sounds like an old bummy dude mad because he made the wrong choices in the game. He did his part, what do people want, for him to carry Jaz, Dehaven, Dame, and Bigg forever? He did his part to help all of them when he didn't have to excluding the latter two. EVEN though let's be honest, people been telling Jay he could make dough by himself. Those dudes have no talent and you see that now that Dame is still ranting and raving about a whole bunch of nothing. Dame forgot he didn't make nothing cool, Jay did... Who did they really bring in like that? Kanye only came to them because of Jayz making the Roc what it was.
this man speaks the thruth

Y'all are trippin'. Talking about "emotional" @%%@. RD for Jay being an "emotional" thing.

Kick your emotions to the curb. There is no room for that in business. I'm not sure Jay was talking "emotions" into consideration when he wastrying to trade a brand they all built for an album they all built.

As for sitting back and collecting "residuals", how exactly do you do that if you don't have product in the marketplace?

Jay Z stans are going to see it their way. It's all good. Jay is an incredible MC and an incredible talent.

But saying dumb @%%@ like Dame didn't "make nothing cool" is just ridiculous. You may not know who Kanye is if not for Dame. Brought in theDiplomats. Put together State Prop. Paid In Full. Rocawear.

Jay was obviously a HUGE part of the Roc's success. But he was a rapper. No label survives on the strength of one rapper and one artist. What artist is Jayresponsible for developing? Memphis Bleek? Word?

And I really feel like you guys give Jay too much credit for the sucess at Rocafella and don't give Dame and Biggs enough.

It's like if cats ain't all in videos (Biggs) or all over records (Dame), y'all can't appreciate what they do.

My whole view of the situation is Dame is crying to anyone that will listen, and the funny part is no one is calling Jim super Grimey for what he's doingto Cam. On the intro to Cam's new mixtape he speaks on how him and Jim have done buisiness for 15yrs and nothing last forever, how come it can't be thesame for Dame and Jay, its seems like everyone hates successful people, and if u watch the Backstage movie Jay flying back and forth from tour to the studio tobang out albums, the rock was built on Jay's back. Dame was Cam's manager how come he didn't market Cam like hie did Jay since he is supposed to bea marketing genius.....wow. Atleast Diddy had a little bit of talent in the music game Dame couldn't rap and resented the fact the Jay was what he was andthe last years of the Roc Dame was subliminaly trying to supplant Jay as the face of the Roc by over promoting the Dips and trying to put Cam in Jay'sspace, he doin all this cryin bout Jay's suppose to be his brother why doesn't he keep the complaining in house you don't tell XXL, Source, and anyhip-hop publication that will listen how bad of a person your brother is you take it to him, and that's why we as a culture are looked at as clowns becausewe bring eachother down we got the old blacks hatin on the young blacks the young blacks hatin on the old blacks young blacks hatin young blacks, I'venoticed that rarely do you hear another race paired up against eachother as often as blacks we need to start fixing in house, Dame is the example of what themajority of us as a culture are fake promises and hollow words he never produced a record all he did was try to buy everything and resell it like the drug gameyoou cant flip everything, and like stated by everyone before me look who's laughing now all the way to the bank and boardroom and Kanye made the choice toroll with Jay because he knew as an a buisness man who would get it done for him, it was his choice, everyone that went the Dame Dash rout doesn't exist.

I know it's a long read but if you're on here what else do you have to do

All I gotta say is good for Dame and Biggs.

In no way at all does this move hurt Jay Z financially. "Next stop is the billi" right? ha. However, Im sure he will forever be butthurt that hedoesnt own the rights to his greatest album acheivement of his career.

Eh...anyways, when does Ultimate Hustler season 2 start? ^_^ ha

Back
Top Bottom