Dan Lebatard Has The Best Sports Radio Show In The Country

A Highlight:

Discuss.  What's your favorite sports show (even though it's not as good as LeBatard, Stugotz, and Hoch (and Mike Ryan))?

Great show I started listening it to it online once I moved from Miami. The show becomes unbearable when Dan isn't there.

Always liked Lebatard, didn't start listening to his show until Miami was in the playoffs last year

Definitely appreciated

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts would like to have a word with you.
easily my favorite show - they are down to earth, don't talk down to callers and relate to the fan.

roll.gif
roll.gif

"You have Al Capone, we have albondigas"
"You had the black Sammy Sosa, we have the white Sammy Sosa""
"You had Sammy Sosa, we have SAM Sosa"

Y'all should check out Le Betard's appearance on the BS report after the Finals last year. Probably one of my favorite podcasts ever; I've gone back and listened to it like 5 times since
laugh.gif

" Listen..... Thats the sound that all of Charles Barkley's rings makes when he throws them together on a table"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Podcasts>>>>>>

Slate's Hang Up and Listen (best sports podcast by a large margin)
BS Report
PTI
Football Outsiders
Grantland Network

Probably a lot more.

Sports radio is a waste of time. The format necessitates the elongation of points. These hosts have to fill 3-4 hours everyday somehow.

^ Lebatard has a top 10 "spoken word" podcast though
laugh.gif

Their show is just comedy. I was dying when they started calling up Chicago stations trolling, talking about D. Rose can't dance and needs to smile more. Dudes were ready to go to war with Miami over it
laugh.gif

I hope his radio show is vastly different from his show on ESPN, cause that &@*# is MAD corny. I tried watching it
twice and couldn't get through more than 10 minutes of either show.

He does? I just checked iTunes and didn't see it in the top 20 for sports and recreation. Can you show me?

I bet it's broken down by hour too and with no description. So still a waste a time.

And anyways, BS Report, PTI and Grantland are 1,2, and 3. Slate's podcast would be number 1 if it had ESPN stamped on it.

Podcasts are just better.

Everyone hates cowherd but I love The Herd. Don't agree with everything he says but I enjoy it.

I've been listening to the show since the rant after Lebron went to Miami.
Tv show is so much different from his radio show. His dad is the star of the show just because he's the everyday fan and will say or do anything.

I like Collin and Dan Patrick as well.

Lebatard does have a top 15 not so worst moments cd of their radio show on iTunes, I believe that's what in the spoken word section.

Originally Posted by zube42

Everyone hates cowherd but I love The Herd. Don't agree with everything he says but I enjoy it.
Same here on both accounts. As far as tv, I'll throw SportsNation in there cause I love how Colin trolls Michelle Beadle
with his Lebron/Heat/Patriot love, cause you can tell it legitimately irks her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom