DANG! CHINA'S DATING PROBLEM IS OUT OF THIS WORLD

Originally Posted by daproblem53

cliffs

China has a huge male : female ratio due to one child policy. That's from the first few paragraphs, didn't bother with rest. But it seems the guy featured was turned off by big women in beginning and at the end, he had no problems with a big woman because his chances for a wife was running out.

Just read the last 2 paragraphs. I'm considering reading the entire thing later. 
laugh.gif

Poor bastards, but I did laugh at the one dude whose family and friends are hooking him up with ******ed and disabled girls, damn.

Good Magazine rocks. It recently had an interesting story on the end of cheap coffee as well. I'll try to get around to this tomorrow, Thanks for posting.

His friend Chen Suchiang has had better luck, but more heartache. At 23, he fell hard for a woman from a nearby village. She felt like an old friend from the moment they met. They moved in together, but she soon left for the city. Tied to the land, and to his ailing mother, Suchiang couldn’t follow. Pick a lucky date on the calendar for our wedding, his girlfriend said before leaving. But months later, she brought home some devastating news. She had met someone else. They were engaged. Isolated in the village, Suchiang has never had the chance to love again.

Awwww...

15d3zx4.jpg

Mad heart breaking yo'...
frown.gif
frown.gif

The third bachelor at lunch, Wu Zubing, had a few casual relationships while working in Haikou years ago, but opportunities dried up once he had to move back home. As the designated caretaker of his parents and property, he’s had less freedom to pursue the ladies than his brothers, all of whom met their wives after moving to the city. Wu owns a dirt-floored convenience store in the village. He knows he can’t be picky. But he still feels slighted when friends and relatives set him up with women with mental problems and physical disabilities.

Mad grimy...

n36984.gif

+%%%!$* CALLED IT

I read about this happening back in high school and knew it would lead to nothing but issues. This is just the beginning with corporate jobs for women increasing and preference of Boys only, the Chinese population will crash or they will start running around the world for wives.

I feel for the dudes but that's a social issue.

Don't see the problem. Legalize prostitution and dudes will have all the companionship they'll ever need.

China shoot itself in the foot a long time ago.Lack of women,poor labor laws ,and economic boom that is slowly fading.that country is ripe for another collapse

Back
Top Bottom