DANJA is such a monster

Dude had on the fullzip Terminator hoody.
eek.gif

And why did that dude keep saying the same line for about 4 mins.
indifferent.gif

he cool... but he does seem overhyped... he's nowhere as dope as tim... all he got is melodies goin for him...

true... not sayin he wont get there but he is definetly overhyped in my eyes right now... and ur right about melodies but drums can b just as, if not, moreimportant... i heard dope melodies get ruined by weak drums too many times...

and we've heard beats that had little to no melody but the drums were dope enough to make it work...

^i mean he's not better than tim, dre, just, premo, fresh, toomp, kanye, runners, cool & dre... i could go on...

he hasnt done enough to b ILL yet...

all the producers u crossed out have bigger and better resumes...

fresh held down a whole label by himself for years...
toomp has been around for the longest... uve prolly heard alot of *%#+ u didnt know he did...
cool & dre are just better in my eyes... they still got more tracks/hits out there than him...

but like i said he'll be there... he needs to become more of a producer...i never see him actually in the studio with anybody besides tim...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

all the producers u crossed out have bigger and better resumes...

fresh held down a whole label by himself for years...
toomp has been around for the longest... uve prolly heard alot of *%#+ u didnt know he did...
cool & dre are just better in my eyes... they still got more tracks/hits out there than him...

but like i said he'll be there... he needs to become more of a producer...i never see him actually in the studio with anybody besides tim...

Co-Sign everything you said. He got melodies and by all means he definitely a hot producer BUT he isn't well-rounded like Timbo. Tim can write hooks,those catchy 4 bar verses and create concepts.. Plus, he's the McGuyver (sp?) of producers. He can bang-out a hit with a dixie cup, sharpie cap and a casiocontroller. People are too quick to propel up n comers to the top i.e Polow. Just a couple months ago I recall cats say HE was better than Timbo
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom