Danja :smh T.I. "No Matter What"

Danja killed this beat...T.I. premiered the song on streetcred.com, so you can check there..should start playing right away

eek.gif
pimp.gif

that !#$$ is fire but Danja needs to chill with those high pitched knockoff Timbo sound effects (come in around the 1 minute mark) cause that !#$$ is gettingtired. every now and then is cool, but he's been doing it on every single beat...

This doesn't sound like a typical Danja track though. The drums, yea, but the way everything else is reminds me of Toomp, + T.I. mentions his name in thetrack...

How y'all know Danja made this???

I mean, This may not mean anything...But T.I.P did shout out Toomp in this song...

Originally Posted by dreClark

I mean, This may not mean anything...But T.I.P did shout out Toomp in this song...

he didnt shout toomp exactly... he was talkin bout dudes tryin to b like him gettin beats from toomp... this beat dont really say toomp at all... if hedidnt use organs yall wouldnt b sayin toomp... trust... plus that synth that comes in at the 9th bar just SCREAMS danja...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

he didnt shout toomp exactly... he was talkin bout dudes tryin to b like him gettin beats from toomp... this beat dont really say toomp at all... if he didnt use organs yall wouldnt b sayin toomp... trust... plus that synth that comes in at the 9th bar just SCREAMS danja...

I know...I was just saying...For arguments sake....

All that production %%%! you talking....I dunno, you can have that %%%!. I don't be counting bars and %%%!....
laugh.gif

he didnt shout toomp exactly... he was talkin bout dudes tryin to b like him gettin beats from toomp... this beat dont really say toomp at all... if he didnt use organs yall wouldnt b sayin toomp... trust... plus that synth that comes in at the 9th bar just SCREAMS danja...

All that production %%%! you talking....I dunno, you can have that %%%!. I don't be counting bars and %%%!....
laugh.gif

lol... 8 bars is half a verse... so the 2nd half of the first verse... but yea i feel u... i be havin Ns lost
laugh.gif
... i know rappers that cant countbars..
roll.gif

gotdamn TIP The KINGGGGGGG BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Yall hear the little jab at Shawty LO?

This sound more like Toomp but I cant call it

laugh.gif

lol... 8 bars is half a verse... so the 2nd half of the first verse... but yea i feel u... i be havin Ns lost
laugh.gif
... i know rappers that cant count bars..
roll.gif

_'s just rapping until they run outta bars or somebody tell 'em to stop.

Back
Top Bottom