Danja :smh T.I. "No Matter What"

Yea it sounds like toomp was in the studio while Danja was makin this 1 still fire tho....
I am glad the tip decided to change his voice bak...it was startin to sound like he got shot in throat
laugh.gif

The sad part about it he still gonna see a lot of jail time....

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

....I just listen to the rapper. I never care who the hell made the beat.

whoa whoa whoa... u gotta step ya knowledge up... without decent to crackadelic beats the rapper really doesnt mean %+*!... see the 2nd half of nas'career... i feel where u comin from but without producers ud b bumpin gangsta poetry...
and to the people askin bout it bein his first single... google thegot damn %+*!... it says it in the same place that said danja produced it... why is nt full of got damn skeptics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

This is why i like T.I. Every year the man puts out solid material and a quality album. I don't have to worry about him becoming a drug addict, kissing men, singing his lyrics, changing his flow, constantly delaying his album and all that other nonsense. I can't say that about my other favorite rapper.
roll.gif

JC, I know if anybody is listenin besides yours truly, you are.. this n~ went in on this track! Been on repeat.

Time, the album don't drop til September, you know Tip gotta put that torch to the streets all summer long
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Good possibility we get a video, but I doubt this makes the album..

With that said, "No Matter What" > The Carter Tres

Decent. I feel he had to make this track. And you can't possibly have a wack song when you're speaking about your own life. It'llmake the album, but it's not, 'set the streets on fire' single.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by rickybadman

This is why i like T.I. Every year the man puts out solid material and a quality album. I don't have to worry about him becoming a drug addict, kissing men, singing his lyrics, changing his flow, constantly delaying his album and all that other nonsense. I can't say that about my other favorite rapper.
roll.gif

JC, I know if anybody is listenin besides yours truly, you are.. this n~ went in on this track! Been on repeat.

Without question.

Really homie, I don't even wanna hear him on "Paper Trail" spittin' some club #%$+ - just give me verses like "No Matter What" andhis 16 on Lupe's remix...

I'll be good.

pimp.gif

good joint, its good to see TI reflect on a track about all that shh which recently happened to him.

Damn....Nobody in here hating on Tip??? Wow, im blown away.

I dont know about yall, but i liked King and TI Vs Tip, it was kind of a let down to people because EVERYBODY expected Trap Muzik and Urban Legend again, whichwont happen, he is looking to the future, not the past.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:

rickybadman wrote:

This is why i like T.I. Every year the man puts out solid material and a quality album. I don't have to worry about him becoming a drug addict,
kissing men
, singing his lyrics, changing his flow, constantly delaying his album and all that other nonsense. I can't say that about my other
favorite rapper.
roll.gif

Without question.

Really homie, I don't even wanna hear him on "Paper Trail" spittin' some club #%$+ - just give me verses like "No Matter What" and
his 16 on Lupe's remix...

I'll be good.

My thoughts exactly. Although, 1 or 2 club bangers is always appreciated. The bread and butter of the album should be street anthems and self reflectivejoints. All in all, I just wanna hear my dude spit that real #+#!.

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Yea it sounds like toomp was in the studio while Danja was makin this 1 still fire tho....
I am glad the tip decided to change his voice bak...it was startin to sound like he got shot in throat
laugh.gif

The sad part about it he still gonna see a lot of jail time....

You let the blogsites and magazines tell it, I'M SURE TO BE IN JAIL TIL 2027...

From what I read he only has to serve 366 days + the crazy ammount of community service hours which need to be completed within a yr before he sits down...Damn Good Deal
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Even when winning's illogical LOSING STILL FAR FROM OPTIONAL!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm shocked you guys are feeling the beat, the beat is real weak. Nice to see TIP going at Shawty Lo though. He should of let Toomp handle the beat though.

^ u act like TI aint pick the beat... lol... its cool nothin special... better than ti vs tip production any day...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^ u act like TI aint pick the beat... lol... its cool nothin special... better than ti vs tip production any day...

true but that's not saying much

When is Paper Trail suppose to be dropping?

late summer... and yea u right... Ti vs TIP was pretty weak esp. on the beats... the acts had one of if not the coldest beat on there...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

late summer... and yea u right... Ti vs TIP was pretty weak esp. on the beats... the acts had one of if not the coldest beat on there...

Good look on the heads up and you right that was the coldest beat on that joint
pimp.gif
.Yo I'm sending you a pm to let you peep a few more of my beats. I up'd some of my old stuff (my real stuff with samples)

This is crack, & the beat is flames too.

"Even when winning's illogical,
losing's still far from optional"

New away message
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom