Danny Masterson

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
I know who he is.

Hollywood is toxic. Cancel the whole thing. Start something new.

"The women said they delayed going to authorities to say Masterson raped them because Scientology has a policy that says members should not go to police or engage in civil litigation against other members, HuffPost reported. Scientologists who violate this policy risk getting kicked out of the church and being cut off from family and friends who are still in the church."

More on that great organization called Scientology:

The four women who have accused Danny Masterson of rape have said they have suffered "continued harassment" at the hands of the actor and the Church of Scientology of which he is a member.

In a statement from the plaintiffs released on their behalf by lawyer Robert Thompson, the women said they were "victimized and raped" by Masterson and have been striving for "justice, accountability, and truth." The statement continues: "Instead, we were subjected to continued harassment, embarrassment and re-victimization by Masterson and the Church of Scientology, which has only worsened since they learned we were cooperating with authorities."

A report by Huff Post states that at least three of the women who have accused him of rape were also Scientologists. The organization is known for covering up accusations of misconduct leveled against its members and reporting another member to authorities is referred to as a "suppressive act" which can lead to expulsion from the church.

One of the accusers, Chrissie Carnell Bixler, said in January that she was stalked by members of the Church of Scientology. Her husband, Cedric Bixler-Zavala of musical group The Mars Volta, also claimed Scientologists fed their dog rat poison hidden inside a piece of raw meat.

Another accuser claims Scientology members posed as her online and solicited sex from strangers.

The women repeatedly found strangers around their homes, sometimes peering inside with flashlights at night. Their email accounts were hacked and credit cards stolen. They were chased in cars; one was run off the road. They were followed into grocery stores and nail salons. All have woken up to find their car doors and trunks wide open.

I really wonder if we'll ever see a me too type reckoning for the Church of Scientology, been getting away with depraved shadiness and blackballing whistleblowers without consequence for decades now.

I kinda doubt it given how intertwined they are with some real powerful interests and people but so were those who got caught and exposed by me too so who knows...

Oh wait Hyde is a ****ing scientologist?

Did not know that.

This just got like 100× more insidious when you bring those sick ****s in to this.

I really wonder if we'll ever see a me too type reckoning for the Church of Scientology, been getting away with depraved shadiness and blackballing whistleblowers without consequence for decades now.

I kinda doubt it given how intertwined they are with some real powerful interests and people but so were those who got caught and exposed by me too so who knows...
Man these dudes took on the IRS and won.

Wouldn't put it past them that they could survive a #MeToo onslaught.

For anyone interested on further details here is a really good interview with the reporter who initially broke this story.

Sounds like the DA ain't playin around anymore - they want 45 to life for DM.

Leah remini has a show that investigates the church of scientology which she used to be a member of

Their HQ is kinda bad*** tho. Always wanted to venture inside and snoop around.

1675.jpg

Don’t go inside bruh, they’ll brainwash you. I’m sure they’re trained in that.

they have a big church by me in downtown at Paul. It’s massive like a city block. They got long money by the looks of it. Nobody is ever around it just looks dead.

Back
Top Bottom