DANNY TREJO is MACHETE... Cast Revealed

News via Comingsoon.net - http://www.comingsoon.net...s/movienews.php?id=57752
I
n an article at Variety talking aboutOvernight Productions, the trade revealed that production began this week on Machete, a feature version of the fake trailer that was included in Grindhouse.

Danny Trejo is returning as the titlecharacter and Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohan, Cheech Marin , Don Johnson and Jeff Fahey playsupporting roles.

Robert Rodriguez is co-directing with protege EthanManiquis.

Yeah man I been seeing his behind the scenes footage and pics on myspace but never was interested until I saw the trailer.

Hey_

I see Robert Rodriguez is tryna smash Alba, Lohan and M Rodz,

well played.

I'll be in the theater when this releases.

Julius F. Wrek

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope we see an Antonio Banderas... DESPERADO
pimp.gif

And yea, I believe Rodriguez is trying to smash all those starlets
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I recently met Danny and thats all people talked about..this was about a month ago..Hilarious it actually is being made..

Angel

I heard Danny Trejo was crossed off the list of potential new Proactive celebrity spokesmen.

Danny Trejo? Nice to see he is getting work outside of the stereotypical "vato loco" films.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Nice to see he is getting work outside of the stereotypical "vato loco" films.
Isn't that what this is though?
laugh.gif

Looks like it will be fun to watch regardless.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

News via Comingsoon.net - http://www.comingsoon.net...s/movienews.php?id=57752
I
n an article at Variety talking about Overnight Productions, the trade revealed that production began this week on Machete, a feature version of the fake trailer that was included in Grindhouse.

Danny Trejo is returning as the title character and Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohan, Cheech Marin , Don Johnson and Jeff Fahey play supporting roles.

Robert Rodriguez is co-directing with protege Ethan Maniquis.
NashBridges_S1_early-thumb-350x485-2342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom