D'Antoni To Suns Fans: Booooo!

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

am i the only one who acually knows that he isn't so serious about this like you guys are thinking he is?
wow you suns fans really are the biggest homers and sheep in the league...
laugh.gif
he flat out complained about you guys yet you still keep defending him.

d antoni is a jack%+@*. he makes himself look even worse everytime he opens his mouth...

to me d antoni just isn't a championship calliber coach and this right here is proof. he's worried about the fans not bringing their A game as opposedto focusing on putting a championship calliber suns team on the floor. you never see great coaches like phil jackson, greg poppovich, pat riley etc worryingabout the fans and little things like that. rather then whine about a the 2nd game of the regualr season come back much stronger in your next few games.

d anotni is another rick adleman, flip saunders, or george karl. a coach you want on a young team thats rebuidling and wants to make the playoffs. he'llget you to the playofs but thats where it stops. coaches like d antoni you hire to get you to the playoffs but you fire them after 3-4 years becausethey'll never take you to the next level.

D'Anphony gets on my nerves.
laugh.gif

The fans have a right to boo your team's sorry effort put out on the HOME OPENER against a team that you are supposed to be CLEARLY better than.

Take their criticism and be done with it. But booing them back?
roll.gif

Damn, dude talking about the fans like they're his players.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word, I got a lil confused at first....damn, I paid for the ticket.Yall supposed to entertain me, I dont HAVE to do nothin lol....kinda reminds me of Steve Harvey talkin bout how rappers make fans play Simon Says atconcerts...

Many of those old geezers go to the game and get upset if you cheer the Suns on too loud.

Back
Top Bottom