Darelle Revis vs.........

revis is lucky the jets arent playing the raiders this year
heyward-bey would run circles all over him!!
jk

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Agree with this. I think Jets are overrated, Pats surprisingly underrated. Funny that they are my Super Bowl pick from the AFC and it is sort of a "sleeper" pick
laugh.gif

Brady + Moss= best QB receiver combo in the history of the league. Brady's healthy, Welker Gronk Hern Edelman etc the Pats are going to be nice this year. Unless Sanchez has an unbelievable year, Pats > the rest of the East and all of the AFC with the exception of Indianapolis and maybe Baltimore. SD doesn't scare me , they're flop artists. My Superbowl is NE and GB ....
Saying your team is better then the rest of the AFC outside of Indy and Baltimore is laughable. You guys have no pass rush and there is no one in that seconadary outside of Meriweather and possibly Butler. There is a lot of things that scare me on the offensive side of the ball, but there is nothing that scares me about the Pats D. You guys might not even be the best team in the AFC East. The sleeper team in this division is easily the Dolphins. If Henne can get it together I can easily see the Phins on top of the division, even over my Jets. Brandon Marshall is out of that dink and dunk Miami offense. They have two pretty good RBs. They have two CBs, while they do get burned from time to time, that have tons of potential (even though I've heard Sean Smith has been lagging in the preseason). Misi-Crowder-Dansby-Wake is a pretty good LB core.
I'll agree that they have no Rush, its the glaring weakness of that Defense, Wilfork is Wilfork, and their LB's and good young, fast players. 
They were 13th in Pass Defense, and thats basically just on The Work of the Secondary, Meriweather is a Pro-Bowler, and you get Butler Starting thats a good coverage Corner.

Its Unfortunate that Leigh Bodden is out for the year, but Bodden+Butler along with Meriweather and Maybe McCoutry, thats a top 10-12 secondary. 

They will improve their rush and get out of the Cellar in Sacks, so their D will be one that can hopefully keep them in tight games and give Belichick some confidence. 

just Don't want to see Ray Rice in the playoffs Again 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Agree with this. I think Jets are overrated, Pats surprisingly underrated. Funny that they are my Super Bowl pick from the AFC and it is sort of a "sleeper" pick
laugh.gif

Brady + Moss= best QB receiver combo in the history of the league. Brady's healthy, Welker Gronk Hern Edelman etc the Pats are going to be nice this year. Unless Sanchez has an unbelievable year, Pats > the rest of the East and all of the AFC with the exception of Indianapolis and maybe Baltimore. SD doesn't scare me , they're flop artists. My Superbowl is NE and GB ....
Saying your team is better then the rest of the AFC outside of Indy and Baltimore is laughable. You guys have no pass rush and there is no one in that seconadary outside of Meriweather and possibly Butler. There is a lot of things that scare me on the offensive side of the ball, but there is nothing that scares me about the Pats D. You guys might not even be the best team in the AFC East. The sleeper team in this division is easily the Dolphins. If Henne can get it together I can easily see the Phins on top of the division, even over my Jets. Brandon Marshall is out of that dink and dunk Miami offense. They have two pretty good RBs. They have two CBs, while they do get burned from time to time, that have tons of potential (even though I've heard Sean Smith has been lagging in the preseason). Misi-Crowder-Dansby-Wake is a pretty good LB core.
I'll agree that they have no Rush, its the glaring weakness of that Defense, Wilfork is Wilfork, and their LB's and good young, fast players. 
They were 13th in Pass Defense, and thats basically just on The Work of the Secondary, Meriweather is a Pro-Bowler, and you get Butler Starting thats a good coverage Corner.

Its Unfortunate that Leigh Bodden is out for the year, but Bodden+Butler along with Meriweather and Maybe McCoutry, thats a top 10-12 secondary. 

They will improve their rush and get out of the Cellar in Sacks, so their D will be one that can hopefully keep them in tight games and give Belichick some confidence. 

just Don't want to see Ray Rice in the playoffs Again 
mad.gif
mad.gif

If he shuts down Ward, then Hines must just go for a vicious down field block instead. I remember when Revis was drafted, watching him play at Pitt I was hoping the Steelers would trade up for him (there was some talk I believe). Not sure how the contract hold out would've gone with the Rooney's but Revis in a LeBeau defense? Insanity

If he shuts down Ward, then Hines must just go for a vicious down field block instead. I remember when Revis was drafted, watching him play at Pitt I was hoping the Steelers would trade up for him (there was some talk I believe). Not sure how the contract hold out would've gone with the Rooney's but Revis in a LeBeau defense? Insanity

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

And still have 0 catches.

It's a new dawn, a new day..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

And still have 0 catches.

It's a new dawn, a new day..

Hol' up, hol' up! Revis called Moss a SLOUCH? I know I am late BUT, that is absurd. I know Randy isnt in his prime anymore but, the man still can get missin' on a fly route! If this were '98-05, I bet Revis' yapper would be zipped CLOSED! Duke is a solid player to me but, he aint legendary status just yet. I know hes only 24/25 but, he still has a ways to go. Media pricks annointing him the best need to fallback. Moss will get his next week! TRUST ME NOW!

Hol' up, hol' up! Revis called Moss a SLOUCH? I know I am late BUT, that is absurd. I know Randy isnt in his prime anymore but, the man still can get missin' on a fly route! If this were '98-05, I bet Revis' yapper would be zipped CLOSED! Duke is a solid player to me but, he aint legendary status just yet. I know hes only 24/25 but, he still has a ways to go. Media pricks annointing him the best need to fallback. Moss will get his next week! TRUST ME NOW!

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

exactly....brady aint afraid to throw to that side so i can't wait for moss to burn this chump 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

exactly....brady aint afraid to throw to that side so i can't wait for moss to burn this chump 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom