Darko trash talks Dikembe Mutombo

laugh.gif

Since being inserted into the starting lineup for the last two games, he's had 4 blocks in each.
pimp.gif

He had 4 yesterday in like 18 minutes.
pimp.gif

that's why i like darko; he just doesn't care. i remember when he swatted mutombo a year ago, and they got into it. that being said, darko is a nobodycompared to the legendary dikembe.

Dikembe is unreal. Whenever he is given the minutes he plays like he's back in Atlanta. I hope he doesn't retire after this year.

Props to mount mutombo....man...guy still bringin it after all these years!!! Yaos injury might be a blessing in disguise as this renews adelmans faith in mt.mutombo!

What did darko say LMAO i remember when he said he was going to eat the referee's daughters or something during the olympics/european games...

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Mutombo waggin' his finger > his trash talk

i was actually hoping he would do that to darko when he was sayin crap
laugh.gif
. try to really piss off darko.

I have never liked Darko. I remember when he was with the Magic, he had a call not go his way, walked up to the referee, tried standing toe to toe with him,ready to fight, then got assesed his first T. He then got even closer, literally looking like he was going to take a swing, and then got a second T.

Dude is a herb.

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

that's why i like darko; he just doesn't care. i remember when he swatted mutombo a year ago, and they got into it. that being said, darko is a nobody compared to the legendary dikembe.

lol I like Darkos attitude if he could just translate it more into his play consistently he would be dope
pimp.gif
. He has all the skills just still has to learn to put it together in the NBA,hes still young so I'm still giving him more hope because he does show off what he can do and become in flashes. If he could become like a 18pt9reb and2.2 block guy or eventually put up numbers near Gasol with his cocky attitude he has sometimes he would become one of my fav players. He doesn't need tobe messin with Mutombo though..

you guys crazy? darko would eat mutumbo... serbian dudes are not to be messed with. and ya dun kno why sheed called darko gangster. "sheed wouldapprove"

Back
Top Bottom