Darko would like to cement his title as biggest bust ever

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by dland24

I completely hear you about the Pistons winning a Championship, but I really feel that they could have been a 3 time champion with Bosh, Wade or Melo instead of Darko.

Bosh yes, we didn't need Wade, and Melo would have RUINED our team
laugh.gif
How do you figure?

Also people fail to realize that if Bosh doesn't get as much playing time as he did in the beginning of his career he doesn't develop as fast and isn't the player he is today. Maybe if Darko and Bosh switched places they have different career paths.

People always seem to under estimate the effect of playing time on a players development, because no mater how hard Darko practiced or how hard he trained it doesn't replace in game experience.

Darko still averaged like 6 rebounds in 20 minutes and he is still only 23.

I disagree. (i know, surprise)

i dont think darko would ever be on the level bosh is right now, yes, bosh has a much more expansive skillset but mainly it's character issue not a careerpath issue.

bosh has never quit on the team or looked for excuses. even when he was getting his 225lbs rookie aszz beat down in the post night in and night out. (iremember him having a particularily rough night against jahidi white). he just put his head down and kept at it.

darko has been given plenty of chances to produce in orlando and in memphis and he hasnt. now he's looking for a way out and making up excuses.

Another unmentioned reason the Darko pick was so terrible was that when they finally traded him to Orlando it was to clear cap space to....*drum roll please*re-sign Ben Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom