DAT MASS & BODY........Vol. God is Colombian.....Better Resolution Found!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Thanks to the NT'er that posted the Davalos Twins. Found this vid. Yo where in Cali are these shows....damn.
sick.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

i swear colombian girls are the finest on earth. 90% of the ones I know are slim with a nice @#$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not the type of cottage cheese NT likes
sick.gif
laugh.gif

im jealous of you black dudes cause thats all they date around here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

pimp.gif

i swear colombian girls are the finest on earth. 90% of the ones I know are slim with a nice @#$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

im from San Jose (Bay Area). Theres not alot of colombian girls in Cali, but out of the 15 or so that I know I'd say around 10 of them exclusively date/have dated black dudes

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

im from San Jose (Bay Area). Theres not alot of colombian girls in Cali, but out of the 15 or so that I know I'd say around 10 of them exclusively date/have dated black dudes
Really? I should take a trip out to Columbia sometime.

I was in San Jose, California two weeks ago. I saw a few cute hispanic girls and they waved, but I have no idea whether they were Colombian or not. I WILL say them Filipino and Vietnamese girls couldn't keep their eyes off a brotha.

After I get out of the army, guess where I'm moving.
roll.gif

WOW... seriously tho, if i could mold the perfect +#%%%, starting from the legs, to hips, $*+, waist, stomach... everything. it would end up looking like this... WOW

YES!!! DAT MASS!!!!

OH AND BTW...COLOMBIANS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY SUCH AS IMPLANTS, LIPO, RIB REMOVAL, TUMMY TUCKS AND RECONTSTRUCTION OF BELLY BUTTONS.

ANYONE IN NYC THAT KNOW GIRLS 25YRS OR MORE WITH KIDS SHOULD THAT FOR ABOUT $1500 THEY CAN GET A FLIGHT, HOTEL, SURGERY, AND POST OP.

DOING THAT IN THE STATES WILL RUN HER $4,000 + SO SHE'LL WAIT FOR HER TAX REFUND DISAPPEAR FOR 15DAYS AND COME BACK LOOKING LIKE DAT MASS....
Spoiler [+]
I SAY MONEY WELL SPENT!!!

Back
Top Bottom