DAT MASS & BODY........Vol. God is Colombian.....Better Resolution Found!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dios Mio
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif

i swear colombian girls are the finest on earth. 90% of the ones I know are slim with a nice @#$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not the type of cottage cheese NT likes
sick.gif
laugh.gif

im jealous of you black dudes cause thats all they date around here
frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

im from San Jose (Bay Area). Theres not alot of colombian girls in Cali, but out of the 15 or so that I know I'd say around 10 of them exclusively date/have dated black dudes

For some reason the Colombian chicks in NYC only like dating Dominican dudes that abuse and cheat on them
roll.gif

The first Colombian broad i messed with didn't know I was black until I told her...She told me that she would have never messed with me if she knew before hand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

pimp.gif

i swear colombian girls are the finest on earth. 90% of the ones I know are slim with a nice @#$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

im from San Jose (Bay Area). Theres not alot of colombian girls in Cali, but out of the 15 or so that I know I'd say around 10 of them exclusively date/have dated black dudes

For some reason the Colombian chicks in NYC only like dating Dominican dudes that abuse and cheat on them
roll.gif

The first Colombian broad i messed with didn't know I was black until I told her...She told me that she would have never messed with me if she knew before hand
laugh.gif

Yeah Colombians don't date blacks and idk about that Dominican guy stuff.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Can you explain why? The chick i messed with never explained but im pretty sure she was somewhat of a closet racist...And I'm from the Caribbean so it wasn't like there was a MAJOR culture difference..my island is closer to south america than D.R. is
grin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe its just me but you sound defensive as hell
laugh.gif

I said where I'm from. Maybe thats the case wherever youre at, but out here Colombian girls hang out mostly with black girls so they mostly date black guys.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Can you explain why? The chick i messed with never explained but im pretty sure she was somewhat of a closet racist...And I'm from the Caribbean so it wasn't like there was a MAJOR culture difference..my island is closer to south america than D.R. is
grin.gif

South america and the caribbean are two different places, they are not the same. It isn't really about being racist because we don't have any problems with black people it's just that you don't date or marry black guys because it's looked down on. It's just how some spanish cultures are, don't ask me why that's just they way it's always been.

nawlinsjunkie I didn't mean to sound defensive, I was just agreeing with moneymike88 because I'm from NYC and that's how it is here.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

YES!!! DAT MASS!!!!

OH AND BTW...COLOMBIANS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY SUCH AS IMPLANTS, LIPO, RIB REMOVAL, TUMMY TUCKS AND RECONTSTRUCTION OF BELLY BUTTONS.

ANYONE IN NYC THAT KNOW GIRLS 25YRS OR MORE WITH KIDS SHOULD THAT FOR ABOUT $1500 THEY CAN GET A FLIGHT, HOTEL, SURGERY, AND POST OP.

DOING THAT IN THE STATES WILL RUN HER $4,000 + SO SHE'LL WAIT FOR HER TAX REFUND DISAPPEAR FOR 15DAYS AND COME BACK LOOKING LIKE DAT MASS....
Spoiler [+]
I SAY MONEY WELL SPENT!!!

My boy's mom did this. Spent an entire month over there. She don't look like that but much better than she did before.

And whether she is fake or not
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

These girls are fine no doubt. Anyone think they have butt implants though? It's just TOO perfect

after watching that, not a chance
grin.gif
....(idk actually lol)

eek.gif
at that 82 street info. good lookin
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom