DATE CHANGE: D.A.R. Saturday SEPT 26th 630PM // ESPN Zone Downtown :DC DATE CHANGE

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Shout out to the old lady with the UGA crew. She stared at us all night trying to figure out what the hell was going on, but never could. We were like a Benetton ad and she couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. And everytime she did, someone else showed up and threw her off. I would type what she was thinking, but I'm sure you can guess. She was probably extremely worried about DK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can I forget my man Ramz's Bernie Mac impression? Son had it down to a tee
eek.gif
roll.gif
Sumumabitch

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kev is cool.

But the rest of you bammas know y'all aint coming days before
laugh.gif

At this point I know who is and isn't coming to these hangouts.

My-T.

i really did make plans this time..i swear
laugh.gif

day of dudes weren't down to ride anymore and i didn't want to drive from Richmond by myself...
If we get a firm date set for the next one then you can ride with me (or us if we car pooling)

SN: I knew I couldnt make the new date. I aint apologizing for %#%...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

sounds like i missed out on fun...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

laugh.gif

but if we discussing drinks.....can we at least wait until after December 5th when i turn 21 ... or imma be sipping on waters all night again
eyes.gif
Psh, why you aint ask nobody for a drink?
grin.gif

Even though I know you all are just playing, how about we keep the talk of underage drinking off the board?

*looks around for K Smith*

LOL

It's not just that, it's just being smart about public situations. ISS may send the cops to the next event on the basis of treason for not taking ashoe circle pic.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Shout out to the old lady with the UGA crew. She stared at us all night trying to figure out what the hell was going on, but never could. We were like a Benetton ad and she couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. And everytime she did, someone else showed up and threw her off. I would type what she was thinking, but I'm sure you can guess. She was probably extremely worried about DK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can I forget my man Ramz's Bernie Mac impression? Son had it down to a tee
eek.gif
roll.gif
Sumumabitch

pimp.gif
takes a bow... My fav comedian of all time... been doing that impressions since Life came out, lol

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

We need to have one with cheaper food and drinks. How the f$%# I spend $27 on some mediocre pasta, a soda, and some garlic bread? Rock where you at? Do a broadcasting from your crib and have a cookout!
Bamma I dont believe a cookout in the Fall AT NIGHT....with Day Light Savings time to boot would be too smart...

and Broadcasting from my house? At our current time slot? Shoooooooot. Ya'll are better doing it at a Rec Center with a Cafeteria next to a Club... Youwill get not only dudes posting for the food, but bammas are ALWAYS up for a Basketball game then the OF AGE folk can shower and roll to the Spot after..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by webnerd06

laugh.gif

but if we discussing drinks.....can we at least wait until after December 5th when i turn 21 ... or imma be sipping on waters all night again
eyes.gif
Psh, why you aint ask nobody for a drink?
grin.gif
awwww you can treat me some other time
wink.gif

I do agree with Fresco and DK that this has to be at a different spot, my food was saltier than Wale on Twitter. Definitely should do this again hopefullyI'll be in the area for it.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I do agree with Fresco and DK that this has to be at a different spot, my food was saltier than Wale on Twitter. Definitely should do this again hopefully I'll be in the area for it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom