DATE CHANGE: D.A.R. Saturday SEPT 26th 630PM // ESPN Zone Downtown :DC DATE CHANGE

Good to see everyone could make! i was weak at Tebow!!! My food wont cooked all the way but I didnt tip so we even. Lol, I had on the Pedo bear boxers, Luckydunk SB's, and the yellow patent leather Paddington Bear rain coat.

Kev is cool.

But the rest of you bammas know y'all aint coming days before
laugh.gif

At this point I know who is and isn't coming to these hangouts.

My-T.

lolololololololololol

Bamma it was your birthday??

Tommie and Charm and DK were riding and texted me during my show, but never called in like he said he was unless it was under an assumed name.. lol

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kev is cool.

laugh.gif

My-T.

i really did make plans this time..i swear
laugh.gif

day of dudes weren't down to ride anymore and i didn't want to drive from Richmond by myself...

Def had a great time at the DAR (not a fan of the name btw, can we change that up?) and harm and shabooyah were hilarious and had me chukklin all night(pause)... I was the Spanish dude (only one) in white/grey/infrared vest, blue nats fitted, ands Agassi tech challenges... charm the email [email protected]...

We def gotta do this soon, but we need to go longer and get drunk (or at least enjoy our drinks a lil mo..) pause, as the night ended too early...def enjoyedyaws company, as I need more sneakahead friends/associates/aquaintences, lol

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kev is cool.

laugh.gif

My-T.

i really did make plans this time..i swear
laugh.gif

day of dudes weren't down to ride anymore and i didn't want to drive from Richmond by myself...
If we get a firm date set for the next one then you can ride with me (or us if we car pooling)

SN: I knew I couldnt make the new date. I aint apologizing for %#%...
laugh.gif

We need to have one with cheaper food and drinks. How the f$%# I spend $27 on some mediocre pasta, a soda, and some garlic bread? Rock where you at? Do abroadcasting from your crib and have a cookout!

laugh.gif

but if we discussing drinks.....can we at least wait until after December 5th when i turn 21 ... or imma be sipping on waters all night again
eyes.gif

MyTsharp wrote:

Kev is cool.

My-T.

It's not even like that cuz, new job had me workin later than I was scheduled..overtime ftw tho..
pimp.gif

Lavan...check ur inbox!

Good to see and meet everyone. It's always a blast. The dude hugging his mom was the funniest ishtar ever. You'd a thought Tebow got hit by a trainthe way dude was spooning his mom.

It's nice to come back and put some faces with some screen names: What up Fresco, Blade Brown, Webnerd, Ramz!

Shout out to the UMD women's basketball team for the runway show and the dude with the red pants A.K.A. the mascot of the night. Mofo looked like a damncandy cane (No Kappa).

Shout out to the old lady with the UGA crew. She stared at us all night trying to figure out what the hell was going on, but never could. We were like aBenetton ad and she couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. And everytime she did, someone else showed up and threw her off. I would type what shewas thinking, but I'm sure you can guess. She was probably extremely worried about DK.
roll.gif

Shouts to the first waiter to bring food to the table. Dude was about to Z-snap on someone if they didn't take their burger out of his hands. That mofo waslike "cajun burger" *schmacks lips* "who ordered the cajun burger" *schmacks lips twice*...
roll.gif

Special shout out to Charm City Kid, who's always a good sport about my jokes when he's dropping science. He doesn't think I'm listening, but Iam.

Shouts to the first waiter to bring food to the table. Dude was about to Z-snap on someone if they didn't take their burger out of his hands. That mofo was like "cajun burger" *schmacks lips* "who ordered the cajun burger" *schmacks lips twice*

Almost forgot about this man. He had me dying.

Back
Top Bottom