Dating - Confident or Nervous?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

u also never wanna be stumbling all over your words, chicks def. don't think thats cute.
I stutter from time to time

and one time i try to get this chick number

the first words come out my mouth was stuttering HARD

ah man when i got the final words out

she had the
indifferent.gif
& walked away
roll.gif

Yeah NEVER TRIP ON THEM WORDS BOY

it makes or break ya

Originally Posted by homerboy

I'm going to be honest here, I've never been on much dates before nor "good" at it. The thing is sometimes I wouldn't know what to say and tend make awkward comments (which sometimes the girl wouldn't "get" or wouldn't know how to respond) cause I will say whatever comes to mind. I tend to have a really dry sense of humor.

The point I want to discuss here is, on dates do the gal like it when the the guy come across as the cocky/confident type? Or is it okay for the guy to be the you know, the one who stumbles over his words a little bit, say that admits that he is nervous and share a little chuckle with the girl about it...do girls think that is "cute"?
I'm a hot mess here.

god damn i have the same issue. im soo damn awkward
smh.gif
i can tell you dont be cocky, i am on accident i always #*++ my self up. i think its ok to tell the girlyour nervous just like do it in the car or something. if you stumble on your words n then be like sorry im just kinda nervous, girls will know you like them nthat your makin an effort to get to know her. but like don't do it alot.

Originally Posted by eight2one

dates are interesting, i hate chicks that dont talk and i gotta carry the convo.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And why be nervous? IMO, the hardest part (if any) is getting to that point.. Adate? dude, go out and have fun.. enjoy yourself.[/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

dates are interesting, i hate chicks that dont talk and i gotta carry the convo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And why be nervous? IMO, the hardest part (if any) is getting to that point.. A date? dude, go out and have fun.. enjoy yourself.[/color]
happy.gif
It's surprising for u to give advice without a sarcastic putdown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you're only nervous because you dont know how to interact with females.

laugh.gif
wut? being nervous on a date is normal.
Seems like the problem OP is talking about is getting dates in the first place.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Co-sign.

And why be nervous? IMO, the hardest part (if any) is getting to that point.. A date? dude, go out and have fun.. enjoy yourself.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And why be nervous? IMO, the hardest part (if any) is getting to that point.. A date? dude, go out and have fun.. enjoy yourself.[/color]
happy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's only because thier were no misspelled words.
Lulz at my thier... it's "there"

Okay, so I should just go out and enjoy myself with her and project the image that im confident even if im not, and treat her like how I would around myfriends..
I'll try

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Always been easy for me, girls can just sense your confidence.
pimp.gif

Always....ALWAYS be yourself. If she can't appreciate that, she is no good for ya.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Be confident, but don't be cocky. Just find a nice balance and make sure you and her are having fun; that's seriously the most important thing.
Word like microsoft to both of these pieces of knowledge. But remember, like in the movie I Love YouMan, when taking to women there is a dividing line; lying, and what you choose not to share.
pimp.gif

I don't want to hi-jack this thread but, im going to put it out there----how do you become confident or how to do you all gain confidence?

For me, lacking confidence is my kryptonite (sp?)---i've been desparately been trying for YEARS to gain it but the older I get, the difficult it is toattain.

I am in dyer need of this because I see it effects almost all aspects of my life----esp women

Yall can que all the YNS or whatever, im not here for that...

I can take the ridicule from those on here that want to throw stones and laugh at me--- I am willing and able receive all the flamming but I am trying to makea countless effort to cchange and improve myself and self-worth for now and in the future and I want all the advice I can get.

Pm me if you all have too or provide some input to others on here that may also have this problem.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Be confident, but don't be cocky. Just find a nice balance and make sure you and her are having fun; that's seriously the most important thing.

QFT

You already made it thus far, just do you. She gotta be impressed enough to give you some priority at this point, unless u eHarmony'd or got set up.

def confident. Whats there not to be confident about? You already have her out with you on the date. Only way I could see nervous/shy working is if you aredamn good looking but then if you are you should be confident.

Back
Top Bottom