Dave Chappelle Headlines Funny or Die Tour!

Yeah he's actually touring a little before that as well, he's coming here to Atlanta next week! Can't wait
This is correct. He will be in Nashville this coming Sunday and Monday. Then he heads to Knoxville, Chattanooga and then to ATL that weekend.
I was able to get some pretty good seats. Cant wait
View media item 459121
Got 2 extra tickets for any of my NT brethern who is trying to catch the show.
View media item 459112

hey steven :nerd:

Gexa Energy Pavilion eh?

Probably still won't go, though.

is he still funny though? i heard the shows he would do in SF lately were meh

He shows up all the time in LA (can't remember which club) and apparently kills it.

As for this tour, if you want thousands of aging frat boys yelling out decade-old catch phrases, then you'll be pleased. Other than that, it'll be the worst thing ever.

is he still funny though? i heard the shows he would do in SF lately were meh

THIS.

I saw him back in 09, and his show was 40% material, 60% improv / audience interaction. I'm hoping he comes with more material.

Hannibal Buress is a problem though

Will watch at Irvine. Watching Dave Chappelle perform is on my bucket list. Dude was my idol in high school when Chappelle Show was on-air. :pimp:

did they cancel the houston tour stop for the funny or die....just looked on the site to purchase the tickets and GONE.

Sept. 20 at Shoreline. I would go, if i wasn't going to be in Vegas already.

Thanks for the heads up and info tho!

hell be in MA in 2 weeks. tickets are like 100 a pop tho >D.

read up on it from people who went already. show is great. 4 hrs. all acts were good. chappelle's act was reviewed in depth in the ny times. his comedy is darker, but refined. different style and pace from showtime special. luckily he brought mad lulz so apparently its good money.

Back
Top Bottom