***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

New mixtape just dropped. Some of these features are ****in trash. When I say some I mean all but Chris Brown.

IMG_20171123_221610_627.jpg

Son need to drop something like Nelly did with SweatSuit to cater to both audiences.
Rather the "Badboy on Death row" type tracks than the trap ones.

Son need to drop something like Nelly did with SweatSuit to cater to both audiences.
Rather the "Badboy on Death row" type tracks than the trap ones.

This :lol: most of my favorite things tracks from him are more storytelling based, not the ones that sound like "KD". I can rock with a handful of the songs on Karma though. His blueprint should really be Fabolous though, cause women go nuts for him.

This :lol: most of my favorite things tracks from him are more storytelling based, not the ones that sound like "KD". I can rock with a handful of the songs on Karma though. His blueprint should really be Fabolous though, cause women go nuts for him.
Women go nuts over Fab?

Ain't listened yet but these features look like Def Jam gave him that talk.

"Listen to us. This record will make you a superstar!"

Fab applied da Mase career blueprint..spit hard on features and tapes, have big ladies singles.

Dave East needs party records, he got gutta tracks and ladies tracks, but no club smashes.
Think East more focused on being the East Coast Nipsey Hussle right now he Cripn'n

U ain't like Kairi Chanel either?
Kairi Chanel is a album to me, but either way, my favorite release from him for sure.

This new tape is a return to form after Paranoia though. Enough, How U a Gangsta?, and Militant best tracks on first playthrough.

I played it a couple times. I don't mind him rapping over these beats. I think he sounds good over them. The features are what really kill this product. He doesn't mesh with those guys at all on record. It's a hard mixtape though.

Don't know much about him but I'm feeling paranoia so far. He doesn't sound like the typical NY artist. I get more of a Philly feel.

I played it a couple times. I don't mind him rapping over these beats. I think he sounds good over them. The features are what really kill this product. He doesn't mesh with those guys at all on record. It's a hard mixtape though.

D Jones, Moneybagg Yo, and Don Q were the only features I liked. Would like the Offset one if the beat was better

I cut it off then cut it back on. Dude sound like he just not into it now. Not really saying much. :ohwell:

What was he thinking on Fast Life and Trenches :lol: :sick:

Kari Chanel had great rapping, story telling was on point, substance, good production. These last 2 projects been lacking. What is Def Jam doing with son?

Back
Top Bottom